Disconnected while in OS random crash. Lost a lot of loot while not in danger.

I had been farming Iridium Strand for about 2 hours and had my cargo haul packed full minus 1 slot saved for the item I was looking for.  The first time I went there today I was disconnected upon landing.  Followed by what seemed to be an attack on my router.  I have a lotta hours logged with prolonged gameplay.  I experience random disconnects everytime the server resets or dailies reset I am kicked out of the game.  I mentioned Star Conflict before writing to a user file constantly and this causing my hard drive to go crazy constantly while the games running.  I am becoming very agitated with the disconnects.  The ones that invalidate the ip on my router are really discomforting to fix and deal with. I’ve now expended 20 Iridium getting there and multiple hours of my time for the game to crash abruptly.  I am wishing for the disconnects to get resolved that’d be nice.  The loot and Iridium is starting to take it’s toll having to replace as this not being the first occassion of such a happening.   My game frames skip very rarely upon certain happenings other players/npcs being fired upon will skip as I path the crosshair as to avoid my shots and make the remaining gameplay extremely difficult to resume having missed the damage priority of initial encounter.  I have beyond went through and optimized my system currently and should have no/very little problems with the game.  It’s very rude to interrupt people while they are in the middle of something regardless how important the information yo uwant to show them is I’d rather finish my content. 

I still didn’t follow the layout for opening tickets sorry issues too frustrating to function appropriately.

well, today i lose connection severals time till now…have time to do one or 2 open space missions, and i lose my connection.

Don’t think this come from Star Conflict… but my own connection.

Long time this didn’t happen.

i give up for today : (( one more time dcd, ofc when i enter in battle…

6 hours ago, LackofaNoun said:

I had been farming Iridium Strand for about 2 hours and had my cargo haul packed full minus 1 slot saved for the item I was looking for.  The first time I went there today I was disconnected upon landing.  Followed by what seemed to be an attack on my router.  I have a lotta hours logged with prolonged gameplay.  I experience random disconnects everytime the server resets or dailies reset I am kicked out of the game.  I mentioned Star Conflict before writing to a user file constantly and this causing my hard drive to go crazy constantly while the games running.  I am becoming very agitated with the disconnects.  The ones that invalidate the ip on my router are really discomforting to fix and deal with. I’ve now expended 20 Iridium getting there and multiple hours of my time for the game to crash abruptly.  I am wishing for the disconnects to get resolved that’d be nice.  The loot and Iridium is starting to take it’s toll having to replace as this not being the first occassion of such a happening.   My game frames skip very rarely upon certain happenings other players/npcs being fired upon will skip as I path the crosshair as to avoid my shots and make the remaining gameplay extremely difficult to resume having missed the damage priority of initial encounter.  I have beyond went through and optimized my system currently and should have no/very little problems with the game.  It’s very rude to interrupt people while they are in the middle of something regardless how important the information yo uwant to show them is I’d rather finish my content. 

That’s not the SC writing to that file. Just your own firewall. 

From Microsoft Technet:

"

This is a trace file created by Windows to collect diagnostics information around ipsec and firewall activity. Such info could be later read by a troubleshooting tool to help diagnose connectivity failures. I would not expect it to be active unless you are receiving (or maybe sending) traffic which is being blocked by your security software."

From David Beder [MSFT]: http://www.vistax64.com/vista-security/68952-wfpdiag-etl-what.html

The file exist in each Windows version since Windows Vista."

To me it looks like misconfigured firewall, but there are better people to help you pinpoint the source of the problem.

So if you want to have this solved, please do what Skula asked you to do.

I put in an earlier claim not set up correctly that you can disable the wfpdiag by opening yoru command promt as admin and inputing “netsh wfp set options netevents=off”.  That stops the that.  There is a process writing to a steam user folder that has star conflict amidst the title of it.  I have my firewall to block folder changes this could be a big issue though I did give permissions to Star Conflict already as I did Steam sed without windows permissions it’s just good habit to keep a clean pc as such.  It no longer shows up as a flagged folder but I am sure it’s still writing to that same steam user folder every 10 minutes My game options don’t save part of the time also so they could share an occurance.

On 4/7/2018 at 5:00 AM, LackofaNoun said:

I put in an earlier claim not set up correctly that you can disable the wfpdiag by opening yoru command promt as admin and inputing “netsh wfp set options netevents=off”.  That stops the that.  There is a process writing to a steam user folder that has star conflict amidst the title of it.  I have my firewall to block folder changes this could be a big issue though I did give permissions to Star Conflict already as I did Steam sed without windows permissions it’s just good habit to keep a clean pc as such.  It no longer shows up as a flagged folder but I am sure it’s still writing to that same steam user folder every 10 minutes My game options don’t save part of the time also so they could share an occurance.

Mate, if something was writing so heavily to that diag file, I would check why it was writing that hard - i.e. if there are any firewall issues. Files that SC is writing to are log files, profile file, screenshots and some files in Roaming IIRC. 

Also in Documents > My Games > Star Conflict you will have your profile file. Make sure it has write permission, because that’s what causing it to not be able to save the settings when you make them in game.

But again - post what Skula was asking to get full analysis.

Well, where are your logs and screenshots?