disable station protection, if a player continuously fire at (you - station protection off), while he/she has it (active - station protection on)

This is a very simple suggestion.

You can enable or disable Station Protection.

Some people do not read or can’t read the text above, that they can’t hurt me, while they are under Station Protection state.

I never have any Station Protection enabled. I like more realism and a challenge. However, somehow people are more prone to target me.

I usually got more than 1 lock shown on my ship’s HUD and they are still firing on me, sometimes for a few minutes without any pause.

New solution for those pests is:

• If you launch a missile or fire continuously for more than 3-5 seconds at someone with Station Protection off , while you still have it on , you should get next warning messages.

Warning message stages:

1st Warning message stage:   You currently have Station Protection enabled. You should not fire on any Neutral targets! Stop your fire!

2nd Warning message stage: Station Protection will be terminated, if you do not stop your fire!

3rd Warning message stage:   Station Protection has been terminated automatically, because of your hostilities! You’re no longer under Station Protection state!

Conditions:

This mechanic is ONLY applied, if a blue player (station protection ON) fires with weapons, missiles and modules on an orange player (station protection OFF).

If the situation is reversed, which means that an orange player (station protection OFF) fires on a blue player (station protection ON), nothing would change. (it stays the same as it is now)

Blue players versus other blue players (Station Protection ON) DO NOT get their station protection status revoked. (it stays the same as it is now)

How does it work?

If you get hit 3 times with any kind of missile, weapon and module , the attacker’s Station Protection will be disabled.

If someone is continuously firing on you for more than 3 - 5 seconds , he/her will get from Stage 1 to Stage 2 and after that his/her Station Protection will be terminated.

If they wish to enable their Station Protection again, they need to redock at the main base.

People need to understand that harrasment is a crime as well.

Please, comment and add your simple ideas to improve this, if necessary.

Thank you,  Koromac

sounds like more people to kill :wink:

Simple question: why?

Sure, it´s a bit annoying but it does no harm when they shoot you.

Simple.

It should be punishable offense, because it is irritating and unprofessional.

They will not become an aggressor, if they behave right.

They are provoking you. They should be punished.

Put it this way

Someone is pounding on your front door for hours because you have two heads (aka you’re different/orange to them)

They can’t get in, but you’d like a way to make them stop right?

What if there was a big vat of boiling oil just above the door?

That is this suggestion

While I voted agree, I will say that the protection should be re-enabled after 90 seconds of non aggression.

While I voted agree, I will say that the protection should be re-enabled after 90 seconds of non aggression.

This is not a problem!

All that would be required then is that they change warning messages a bit.

I see no problem with station protection status, which would get temporarily disabled. However, I think this is not necessary.

However, players shouldn’t be able to just click on it again under game options directly, while in Invasion.

This should not be possible, so that it won’t get abused.

I voted yes, but I only put medium importance. While this would be a really nice feature to add, it isn’t extremely important and the game won’t be affected much if it isn’t implemented now.

I feel like this is a great way to get a free kill while you’re in station. Find a random orange dude, fire at them for five seconds. While they try to run away or turn around, get ready to unleash all your stuns/missiles/slows/modules.

Boom.

I feel like this is a great way to get a free kill while you’re in station. Find a random orange dude, fire at them for five seconds. While they try to run away or turn around, get ready to unleash all your stuns/missiles/slows/modules.

Boom.

You misunderstood. Only players under station’s protection would lose it.

If you(orange player) would open fire on them, you wouldn’t cause them any harm.

You misunderstood. Only players under protection state will lose it.

If you fire on them, they will not loose it.

I’m aware. So I’m saying, since the orange folks can’t hurt you while you’re blue, use station protection, shoot at them for five seconds, then unleash hell.

I’m aware. So I’m saying, since the orange folks can’t hurt you while you’re blue, use station protection, shoot at them for five seconds, then unleash hell.

I thought about that as well. You shouldn’t be able to switch/change your Station’s Protection, while you’re in Invasion under game options.

It should be only possible to do such a thing, while you’re docked in a hangar.

This means that noone can abuse this option.

I like it! I can sit around spawn and wait for peeps to start hailing me with fire, then I can own them!! X3

I have just checked. You can switch your Station Protection status On or Off, but it only really counts, when you redock.

That means that it cannot get abused. Unless, if this is a bug.

I would actually enjoy it a lot. Pesky T1’s firing on me forever, now there is a way to punish them for their insolence.

The octopus will extend it’s tentacles of love and happiness and… oh… that doesn’t sound too good…

Would make the newbies think twice, especially when attacking criminals whilst under station protection. Some things are best left untouched.

It would also give “pirate hunters” the option to kill the pirate players and make open world a hell of a lot more interesting.

Pedobears will be pedobears, and child defenders will be child defenders.  This suggestion will not change anything where that is concerned.

I want to kill ArcTic, but he is always under Station Protection, so I give him a blueprint instead.  :00555:

this one makes sense at all

let me forward

this one makes sense at all

let me forward

It makes perfect sense. This happens to me every day. It must be implemented.

Let’s punish the wicked.

Thank you. Let us hope, that they will do this.