Difficulty in Daily Missions being Increased?

Alright, I just want to make sure I’m not imagining things here.

I got a daily mission in Jericho space that told me to go to Gas Harvest Station and kill the Cyber Coordinator. I was relieved because I generally don’t have to worry about killing Cybers that much, and was extremely thankful that I wouldn’t have to tangle with any cursed Predators.

So I arrived at Gas Harvest Station and followed the new glowing exclamation point to where the Coordinator was hiding in an asteroid field and…

LO AND BEHOLD! The ship that was waiting for me was NOT a cyber ship! It was a frakking PREDATOR! That’s right, a Predator was the “Cyber Coordinator”! Am I just remembering wrong, or was the Cyber Coordinator actually a Cyber at one point? Because I could swear that mission never sent you up against a Predator in the past.

If I am remembering correctly, then what gives? Why was this mission changed? You devs know how much we hate those flying abominations! What is going on here?

what tier ship you used? at first i was suprised that was a predator too, but when i engaged it, it was easier to kill than i thought, i used t4 engineer, just moving around the asteroids to avoid being hit and let the drones do the job for you

That mission changed long ago along with the arrive of cyber beacons, its clear you havent done invasion in a big while…dont worry, it hasnt changed much :slight_smile:

Yeah Gas Harvest missions generally involve hiding in the storage area getting the aliens down slowly XD

Alright, I just want to make sure I’m not imagining things here.

I got a daily mission in Jericho space that told me to go to Gas Harvest Station and kill the Cyber Coordinator. I was relieved because I generally don’t have to worry about killing Cybers that much, and was extremely thankful that I wouldn’t have to tangle with any cursed Predators.

So I arrived at Gas Harvest Station and followed the new glowing exclamation point to where the Coordinator was hiding in an asteroid field and…

LO AND BEHOLD! The ship that was waiting for me was NOT a cyber ship! It was a frakking PREDATOR! That’s right, a Predator was the “Cyber Coordinator”! Am I just remembering wrong, or was the Cyber Coordinator actually a Cyber at one point? Because I could swear that mission never sent you up against a Predator in the past.

If I am remembering correctly, then what gives? Why was this mission changed? You devs know how much we hate those flying abominations! What is going on here?

It started with season 2. I believe it is a bug, either in the assigned ship or in the mission description.

However, this is a bug. Should be fixed, either with a correct model or text correction.

To be honest, I really think that based on the circumstances, non-Premium players should get 3 monocrystals and Premium users should get 5.

It simply isn’t worth to use so much time anymore with only 2-3 daily monocrystals per each daily mission, which brings a total of 6 or 9.

That Predator isn’t too bad unlike the one in Solaris Wastelands, which are true waste lands. Waste time, waste resources, the lands are wasted, your ships are wasted and you have to go and waste an alien.

That Predator isn’t too bad unlike the one in Solaris Wastelands, which are true waste lands. Waste time, waste resources, the lands are wasted, your ships are wasted and you have to go and waste an alien.

I know that it isn’t hard to defeat, but mission description is wrong or deceiving.