Did you notice something off with the new wallpaper?

So uh, not sure if you had a more in-depth look at it but I consider this hillarious, lemme break it down first.

So, the Tai’Kin that is the most close-up on the screen has the Tai’thaq, nothing too unusual:

Spoiler

but if you have a look at EVERY other one:

Spoiler

they all have the god damn stock plasma gun, like, what? tfw you evolved so many nodes you cannot afford yourself a weapon. lolwtf

Seems most of them don’t have enough mono or/and other unique resources to build alien weapons.

Or didn’t found the blueprint because they have life ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 
Don’t say its not normal in this game.
The ship in the front is the only Wallet Player![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  dev, gm, translator  maybe  tester![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Or the others bought the DLC and went right out of the hangar without looking at the loadout, and then were like “wait a minute”

Its a trap ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 
Poor n00bs didn’t expected for 50 EUR they don’t get any useful ships.

But I don’t think there are that many DLC players.

1 hour ago, Gizmomac said:

The ship in the front is the only Wallet Player![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  dev, gm, translator  maybe  tester![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

We don’t get GS anymore and had to spend all GS we had before trading patch. All we can get now are mats.

which is good because the GS income kinda destroys the quality of feedback and distorts values over time

albeit not for a translator ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, Rob40468 said:

We don’t get GS anymore and had to spend all GS we had before trading patch. All we can get now are mats.

Ok so you don’t even need to bother with the bad droprate of the containers. Cool. And if you get valuable items you can get easily GS as well.
I understand it force you to trade if you like to get GS and you lose 10 percent of your “salary” but still my point is still valid.

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

which is good because the GS income kinda destroys the quality of feedback and distorts values over time

albeit not for a translator ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Its better but not good yet. Imagine you get x Gargoyl or Dart activator. Its almost the same as getting GS. If you are smart enough, you get more GS than before.

Yeeea, nobody is that naive to give you a load of activators so you can sell them…

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Yeeea, nobody is that naive to give you a load of activators so you can sell them…

you mean you can’t get tradable materials? 1 of each activator is more than enough per month in some cases it can cost 3-6k GS right?  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

21 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

Ok so you don’t even need to bother with the bad droprate of the containers. Cool. And if you get valuable items you can get easily GS as well.
I understand it force you to trade if you like to get GS and you lose 10 percent of your “salary” but still my point is still valid.

We don’t get anything that is tradeable…

You can only ask for a whole ship, juan ship, and it takes like two months (depending on the average total value, sometimes more) so you can slowly pick that entitled theory about the playerbase staff and toss it out of the window lol

10 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

so you can slowly pick that entitled theory about the playerbase staff and toss it out of the window lol

Hmm, took em 3 years to find a system, wich doesn’t upgrade any game related helpers, to total cookiecutter sensei with no sense of reality. That theory is based on 3 years of actual facts and gizmo was at least translator, so he knows how a puddle of GS feels, felt…

Anyways, shouldn’t you be paid in real money, for this work?

ok so you don’t get directly or indirectly GS what is actually good for the game.
Still you get matts what actually helps you to build those weapons so the original statement is still valid.

Also I guess GS what you get before didn’t disappear from the accounts.

Look guys, we can’t hijack TF topic, if you wanna talk about this, open another thread.

52c0cdeee0f02402c0e29397ff95b5a2083c0d3d

3 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Look guys, we can’t hijack TF topic, if you wanna talk about this, open another thread.

I’m done ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

1 minute ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

52c0cdeee0f02402c0e29397ff95b5a2083c0d3d

Where?! i wanna see