Did this game improve since January?

Did this game improve since January? if yes, how?

19 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

if yes, how?

You left, duh.

13 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

You left, duh.

Nah

7 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Nah

Trust me, I am an engineer.

31 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Trust me, I am an engineer.

[…]

i built alot of bridges,
some of them even dance

The balance and the grind got significantly better. The new ships are very strong and maybe a bit too easy to use, given how powerful they are.

The game feels much more enjoyable than just a few years back, even if it still has its issues. Plus ORCA1911 is a dev now! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

41 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

[…]

i built alot of bridges,
some of them even dance

Some?

14 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

At least the join lag is back ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

The economy is going through a massive overhaul and it’s looking great so far

16 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Some?

That’s what igor said.

3 hours ago, Oregyen said:

At least the join lag is back ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

yay!

16 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Plus ORCA1911 is a dev now! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

oh god, why

58 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The economy is going through a massive overhaul and it’s looking great so far

how so

16 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

how so

Credits are now the primary store currency and vouchers were removed. Loot went up in value. Materials were compressed and many were removed from the game completely. Vouchers were removed. GS is now obtainable in many different ways and the player market (somehow still named “trade”) has become much more useful since you no longer need to manually sell items and can just list them and leave.

Oh also vouchers were removed.

21 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

, how?

On 11/11/2018 at 4:02 PM, xKostyan said:

You left, duh.

Oof. Kosty hasn’t changed much I see  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Also how’s the squadding situation? Can I find games with my nabs?

14 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Credits are now the primary store currency and vouchers were removed. Loot went up in value. Materials were compressed and many were removed from the game completely. Vouchers were removed. GS is now obtainable in many different ways and the player market (somehow still named “trade”) has become much more useful since you no longer need to manually sell items and can just list them and leave.

Oh also vouchers were removed.

So sup with vouchers?

11 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

, how?

K.

1 hour ago, Mecronmancer said:

Oof. Kosty hasn’t changed much I see  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

R u a docta yet?

8 hours ago, Mecronmancer said:

During non-my times, 2-3 man squads are fairly common and relatively easy to find games, in my hours 2 man squads are rare, mostly midweek

7 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

R u a docta yet?

R u?

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

During non-my times, 2-3 man squads are fairly common and relatively easy to find games, in my hours 2 man squads are rare, mostly midweek

I guess that still means the NA population is still as low as ever  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

13 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

R u a docta yet?

I’m working on it. Med school is hard.

Tilo after finishing his studies

ql9slrq01yy11.jpg

On 11/18/2018 at 12:57 AM, xKostyan said:

Tilo after finishing his studies

ql9slrq01yy11.jpg

What are those? Those things in his hand? WTF?!

20 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

What are those? Those things in his hand? WTF?!

I said after you finish your studies, it is too early for you to know these things.

15 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I said after you finish your studies, it is too early for you to know these things.

But I kinda finished my studies. Just have to write da thingie and defend it ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)