Developer Blog from September 8: Autumn Plans

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Federation is the first one ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Ok,I still have time to farm the monos!

12 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

The  new voucher system is the same as war thunder, and I don’t really like it, now we are gona spend a lot of time only on one thing. I don’t if that gona be long as wt but please don’t make us farm more than before

Not just that but I often wait with upgrades and give myself time to decide what to choose. This new way I won’t get voucher if I don’t choose beforehand. Also, often we know that we will need something later so we can collect and prepare with vouchers. This option will be gone. Such a pity.

There goes the os voucher loot. 

It would be nice to see all 3 r14 destroyer designs when the first gets released so we could decide which one to choose… at least based on their looks. Seeing their statistics would be even better. Unless it takes so much time to collect the resources that it won’t really matter if we see them or not because they all will be out earlier than anyone could build one. 

1 minute ago, Sinaka said:

It would be nice to see all 3 r14 destroyer designs when the first gets released so we could decide which one to choose… at least based on their looks. Seeing their statistics would be even better. Unless it takes so much time to collect the resources that it won’t really matter if we see them or not because they all will be out earlier than anyone could build one. 

They will appear each by each, so not really a big time to wait)

More dps for those that go fast !!!

"A new passive module increases damage dealt at above-maximum speed  "

nzy9vhydt8kx.gif

Really not a fan of the new voucher system. It will slow things down greatly I feel… Unless of course you are merging all of the voucher types in to one. (Best scenario)

New recon looks fun and sounds more like a recon now. Gonna love that new special module IF THE GRIND ISNT INSANE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. I’m not going to do those awful missions every day for a whole month just for one module, no matter how great it is.

Also can’t wait until the R14 destroyers come out. Maybe with destroyers in all tiers(that matter) they will balance themselves out a bit more. I hope you continue with the “if you already have one you can get the next one for free” missions. Otherwise I’m not even going to bother because I know it will take a whole year (if not more) of missions to build one.

As for the alien stuff, what happened to today’s patch? Did you hit yet another bump? Why is this one taking so much longer than the others???

5 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

As for the alien stuff, what happened to today’s patch? Did you hit yet another bump? Why is this one taking so much longer than the others???

Because the new dest gun come right after it (longer hype)

A little later mercenaries can try a brand new PvP game mode!

1. Yay!
  2. What’s so special about it?

35 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

They will appear each by each, so not really a big time to wait)

Wait, you won’t release all 3 of them at the same time?

Then you should definitely postpone them, UNTIL they are ALL READY.

1 minute ago, Koromac said:

Wait, you won’t release all 3 of them at the same time?

Then you should definitely postpone them, UNTIL they are ALL READY.

Agreed. Release them all at once when they are ready. Don’t stagger them.

Okey, so my fear about the new voucher system is confirmed. We won’t be able to grind then choose what to buy. 

It’s so sad. 

I hope that to compensate this, the grind is at least 3 times faster. 

What’s about OS vouchers? And what’s about the daily mission that give vouchers too? 

5 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Okey, so my fear about the new voucher system is confirmed. We won’t be able to grind then choose what to buy.

I hope that to compensate this, the grind is at least 3 times faster.

What’s about OS vouchers? And what’s about the daily mission that give vouchers too?

I’m afraid that it might be the opposite. It actually might be at least 3 times longer.

Yeah I’m afraid of that too.

Let me guess how the system will work :

A module that used to cost 250k vaucher now have an xp bar of 250k.

Vouchers missions now increase that xp bar instead of giving a money.

You still are limited to missions of only one side of the conflict.

“Voucher” win isn’t increased.

Daily voucher misssion is removed (or increase that xp bar)

OS voucher reward is removed (or increase that xp bar)

ANNND that’s it.

SO : Same thing as before, but you can’t choose to grind for something else.

In the end they could have simply merged all the 6 moneys into one, to still be able to “choose” what you want.

10 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Yeah I’m afraid of that too.

Let me guess how the system will work :

A module that used to cost 250k vaucher now have an xp bar of 250k.

Vouchers missions now increase that xp bar instead of giving a money.

You still are limited to missions of only one side of the conflict.

“Voucher” win isn’t increased.

Daily voucher misssion is removed (or increase that xp bar)

OS voucher reward is removed (or increase that xp bar)

ANNND that’s it.

SO : Same thing as before, but you can’t choose to grind for something else.

You pick up the module, click on it that you want to develop it, and get a new contracts and missions. Every loyalty gain with it, increases its xp bar, yes. But you don’t need to change the hangar, or even fly with that current equipped ship with this module into a battle.

So the 3 sides of the conflict contracts are available everywhere ? Cool

16 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

You pick up the module, click on it that you want to develop it, and get a new contracts and missions. Every loyalty gain with it, increases its xp bar, yes. But you don’t need to change the hangar, or even fly with that current equipped ship with this module into a battle.

Do you still have to upgrade a module to Mk2 with Credits, prior to “Developing it”? Or you guys plan on changing the order of upgrades?

Current system:

Mk1 - Credits

to Mk2 - Credits

to Mk3 - Loyalty

to Mk4 - Irridium

to Mk5 -BP+Monos

So do you guys only change Mk2 -> Mk3 upgrades into “development”?

Oh and:

haha-300x200.jpg 2n7pd00.png

Everyone! Spend your vouchers soon! Or else your work is for naught!

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Everyone! Spend your vouchers soon! Or else your work is for naught!

Your current voucher won’t disappear) We will deliver you a nice way to spend it

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I almost spend everything 0o