Developer Blog from October 27: New Jericho Destroyer and Halloween

I was sorry that I missed the Sirius (I won’t have the resources to build it in time, if only I had a couple more days) but the Tyrant appears to be a lot better.

The Sirius is the destroyer I wanted, but the Tyrant is the destroyer I need!  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Here’s a special dedication to Cinnamon Fake in recognition of his dedication. I hope you’ll like it ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”)

13 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

BTW we can see that Jericho will be 2 top and 2 sides for mods.

Are you sure both of them will be on the top?Maybe one on the bottom,would be a shame to have the same module placement as Sybil,but oh well,guess they must have weaknesses too…

Well so far the Jericho line is the only one without a 2-top/2-bottom layout so you can’t be so sure yet.

30 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Well so far the Jericho line is the only one without a 2-top/2-bottom layout so you can’t be so sure yet.

Archon is 2 top and 2 bottom

Brave is 2 top and 2 bottom

Sirius is 2 top and 2 bottom

So it is safe to say that r14 Emp and Jer will not be 2 top and 2 bottom

Whoop forgot about Archon. I guess that just leaves some random configuration like the Antares.

Even if modules and gun position are bad I want it!  :3

4 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Sirius: 4th Bonus is meh.
Sirus: Special module is less powerful.
Sirius: Way bigger as Antares. 1.5 - 2 times or so. So AG will have easier time to hit you.

4th Bonus is quite good for Coils, and cool down time is good in it is own way

Sirius has +1 slot over antares

Sirius has ~10% higher stats

Sirius can equip r15 modules and weapons that have ~5% over what Antares has

Sirius has modules that Antares does not have

Sirius and Antares should be using Feds router anyways (and new special for Sirius can pump out an enormous DPS, but you become to vulnerable due to lack of speed)

Sirius has more offencive module layout 2 top and 2 bottom, while Antares has 1 on each side

If you are having issue hitting a Destroyer even of Antares size, you should be looking into ways of improving your aim and not the hit box differences, because even though Sirius is bigger, at that point it does not matter since Antares is big enough to be consistently hit with anything.

7 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Sirius: Way bigger as Antares. 1.5 - 2 times or so. So AG will have easier time to hit you.

Does sirius receive dmg when using static shields and get hit by halo (when you have only hulls left)?

4 hours ago, TaperHarley said:

Here’s a special dedication to Cinnamon Fake in recognition of his dedication. I hope you’ll like it ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”)

Too bad cinnamon has a bad GF ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) (btw cool song and vid)

Will the daily Electrum task remain a PvP only task for the Jericho destroyer time window as well?

And will those other new tasks mentioned here also be PvP only?

If everything stays pretty much the same, i might as well just get Sybill at some point, and forget about going after one R14 or R15 (alien?) destroyer at all.

well, I’m getting it. The new special module doesn’t look like it’ll be much good. the base special module will be better over-all.

A few questions regarding the Tyrant:
        -Is the buff from the weapon timed or active for the entire battle?
        -Is the projectile produced by the Isotope Harvester able to be out ran?
        -Will the new missions also give out monocrystals?
Asides the questions, I’m definitely getting the Tyrant. I’ve got both Archon and Sibyl, so this will be the last piece of the set, aside from the fact that it’s uh… timed exclusive.

Will the daily Electrum task remain a PvP only task for the Jericho destroyer time window as well?

And will those other new tasks mentioned here also be PvP only?

If everything stays pretty much the same, i might as well just get Sybill at some point, and forget about going after one R14 or R15 (alien?) destroyer at all.

Cinammon mentioned on the previous page that if you complete all daily missions ten you will definitely be able to craft the Tyrant. Seems pretty in comparison to Sirius.

10 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

A few questions regarding the Tyrant:
        -Is the buff from the weapon timed or active for the entire battle?
        -Is the projectile produced by the Isotope Harvester able to be out ran?

It sayed the more the heat of the gun, the more crit chance you get (so when it cooldowns you lose that bonus).  Im not sure if its a proyectile…looks more like the blackhole (when it spawns at a certain point), and the sphere returning has certain speed and radius, so depending on values you may dodge it or not (it may even charge up before spawning the sphere).

Hype is real, can’t wait to build this puppy day one ![:007_3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_3.png “:007_3:”)

I’m still worried  about mono’s ^^’

The sybil required 5 shield deflector so the tyran will be around… 7? that make aprox over 100 mono’s just for that :confused: we need a little boost there 

14 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I’m still worried  about mono’s ^^’

The sybil required 5 shield deflector so the tyran will be around… 7? that make aprox over 100 mono’s just for that :confused: we need a little boost there 

All destroyers have approximately the same mono cost. Sybil cost 5 shield deflectors but only 1 hull slot. Expect the same treatment for r14

2 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

All destroyers have approximately the same mono cost. Sybil cost 5 shield deflectors but only 1 hull slot. Expect the same treatment for r14

And about what is that cost in total?

I have no idea if Sirius might be a weak destroyer. Still, I think that rushing for the first of a set of new stuff brought into the game, is a bad idea… those that may wait, could be rewarded.

I intend to wait for empire flagship, unless they put some extremely good mission reward for those that already got a r14 destroyer

~265 for r11

~225 for r8

And in both cases, fed cost more mono then empire/jericho.

And Sirius cost 448, so ~440 for r14.

Well **** me in the *** with a $5 bill. I have half that. Gg devs.

4 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

~265 for r11

~225 for r8

And in both cases, fed cost more mono then empire/jericho.

And Sirius cost 448, so ~440 for r14.

But regardless then that means that a lot of players are going to be short on monos had they not been stockpiling for such a large amount.