Developer blog from December 17th: Near future

d922586e7de756b6e3e528d3f7bb.jpg

We wish you a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

Today we’d like to share with you our plans on the development of the game.

The current lull is caused by the active preparation of a new global update, which we will release this winter. The first event will start this week and continue throughout the New Year holidays!

The event will last until mid-January, you are in for New Year festive atmosphere, interesting events and special discounts. The history of corporation ‘Klauss Inc.’ will also be continued!

The second phase of the Alien invasion begins. Biomorph raid groups and new, dangerous Alien ships are already appearing in the starting areas.

Specifically to deal with them, all pilots will have access to new weapons during the holidays. Interceptors can get the new plasma shotgun Scatter Gun. Frigates will receive the latest destabilizing laser ‘Destructor’, and Fighters can check out the plasma-thermal ‘Phaser’.

And in order to repel the invasion, on this New Year’s Eve we open Attacked Sectors to all players starting with the very first rank. We are also starting a large-scale resource and troop gathering initiative for future battles — we need your help! There are great rewards for all pilots for completing the tasks.

Surprises do not end here! In the near future, as part of an updated concept of Sector Conquest we will deploy the Dreadnoughts. Plot of the Invasion will also move on, and there’s still much more to come, but we are going to reveal the details closer to the update’s release.

This concludes today’s entry, and as always, we are waiting for your comments!

8fe2cdfffe6da915606423403e83e3de.png

Regards,
Star Conflict Team

OMG OMG…

Dreadnought will be part of sec con!

Hope this will end up in a kind of clan wars :wink: Lookin forward to it.

Great job!

double christmas tree beacon, win

Oh god, not the christmas tree beacons ;_;

This sounds exciting! Really looking forward to this patch.

I don’t mind the Christmas tree beacon, but please, please, PLEASE no more aliens in PvP!

Surprises do not end here! In the near future, as part of an updated concept of Sector Conquest we will deploy the Dreadnoughts. Plot of the Invasion will also move on, and there’s still much more to come, but we are going to reveal the details closer to the update’s release.

Near future was when iridium gathering for corps was implemented, but I hope it will done properly. 

Hmmm… Strange thing - I was looking at TED today and the speaker used the phrase “in the near future, maybe in our lifetime”. I cross my fingers it will not be applicable here :wink:

I get the feeling the dreadnought part of this near future is going to be March at best. Assuming it shows up at all.

Dreadnoughts?

…right.

fed014.png 

This Christmas promises to be fun!

Shame I’m going to have family on my back for the whole two weeks ^^

People will complain no matter what

I feel like capture the beacons will be a pvp mod only, for sec con kill the Dreadnought mod , i imagine them with rocket launchers ,smaller than defiler and stationary… I’ve faith on this team you’r doin a good job slow but steady, keep up the good work gents 

MY BODY IS READY.

Dreadnoughts in Sector Conquest? New battle mode perhaps?! :smiley:

It would be nice to have them battling against each other, with them as their team’s spawn point.

Though from the looks of things it seems people have been waiting for Dreadnoughts for quite a while…

Also Christmas Tree beacons are hilarious.

I agree with no Aliens in PvP. Please. It didn’t work the first time, learn from it and move on. Its a cool idea in theory but not in practice.

I am excited =)

People will complain no matter what

Dreadnoughts are too big!

Dreadnoughts are too big!

They are too OP! Nerf them already! My poor little cov ops gets one-shotted by them! Buff cov ops!

What I really want to know is this: can we pimp our rides (dreads)?? Like add colours and logos? Since it seems it will be a corp thing, it would be cool to be able to put the corp logo on

What I really want to know is this: can we pimp our rides (dreads)?? Like add colours and logos? Since it seems it will be a corp thing, it would be cool to be able to put the corp logo on

Aren’t you the Super-Tester?  :005j:

Aren’t you the Super-Tester? :005j:

They keep secrets even from us… :wink:

They are too OP! Nerf them already! My poor little cov ops gets one-shotted by them! Buff cov ops!

corp logo on it maybe if they would quit skipping the Logos of english speaking corps Ha and still we wait for our properly submitted logo to be included