Developer Blog from April 6: Tai'Kin, Trading System and New PvE

24 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Just please dont go over the top…

U know it’ll

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

U know it’ll

Only if its a rare time-limited GS item that tacklers will need to buy to deal with the new interceptors.

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

They’ll manage to make sawtooth/cutter/mauler even more OP then they are. 

To counter ‘new’ ones, the old will suffer too likely.
And then we have ‘OP’ ships in the old tree AND UP ones at the same time.
Elly is maybe a big mistake step they took…

And the trading system…
Hopefully it will die slowly.

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Dont worry, in case Jerrys its just one line added to certain shield mod and implant that wil ward off all those Thaithaqs and Reflected Rages.

You can ward off the Reflected Rage by cancelling the lock, I think you can handle the Thai’thaq even with the regen armour, but who uses that anyway, right? right?

Here i sit. Remembering one of these 10 gs poll. Asking what we’d like and dynamical missions, or something like that, being the top pick. This could be a breath of fresh air.

I’m also glad that the PTS brought some nerfs before release.  And how responsive the  Tai’Kin is. So responsive that i can’t really use it well, on some servers xD

On 06/04/2017 at 11:20 AM, Doomb0t said:

No. That’s the whole point about our trading, to connect people!

You guys are aware this is a space flight sim and not a dating sim right?

I play this game to blow ships (And people) up, not to try to learn Russian…

Space shooter, not simulator.

Will we at least get a event once the tai kin come out? There is soo many resources I feel like saving for 3 month was useless

We got plenty of events for Thar’Ga, I can craft the ship two more times now, so we should definitely have enough for Tai’Kin, IF you will play regularly, which is already a hard enough tasks for some.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

We got plenty of events for Thar’Ga, I can craft the ship two more times now, so we should definitely have enough for Tai’Kin, IF you will play regularly, which is already a hard enough tasks for some.

And they’re changing the system to make it easier apparently. I don’t think anyone will miss out on it now.

9 minutes ago, millanbel said:

And they’re changing the system to make it easier apparently. I don’t think anyone will miss out on it now.

That would be great, inb4 more people complaining Tai’Kin is impossible to get, ‘hur dur mcbur pay2win complaint trash’ and so on, life is amazing, but natural selection needs to kick in sooner.

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

“easier”

With thousands of unique resources to gather 

9 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

“easier”

One of many things that pisses me off with the new ship+grind system.

“we noticed that people were complaining about having to grind xenocrystals in tedious, horrid, and redundant missions every day/week, so we decided to multiply the number of resources by 20 to make the grind impossible and to force people to use our new useless market system.”

6 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

“we noticed that people were complaining about having to grind xenocrystals in tedious, horrid, and redundant missions every day/week, so we decided to multiply the number of resources by 20 to make the grind impossible and to force people to use our new useless market system.”

How much do you bet that we’ll have “caches” to get resources? 

46 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Probably that or the “win 10 PvP in a group with your highest rank ship” sh!t missions.

Speaking of Tai’Kin tho, when am I getting mine? I need to start on those jump crystals ASAP.

51 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Speaking of Tai’Kin tho, when am I getting mine? I need to start on those jump crystals ASAP.

You need one unique component to unlock jump crystal. So…

3 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

“easier”

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

3 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Probably that or the “win 10 PvP in a group with your highest rank ship” sh!t missions.

Hahaha so true  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

But in all reality because of how they seem to be doing things, as long as you own the last ship/weapon to be released, you can get the next for free by doing relatively simple missions.

Thats how I got all of my destroyers and my thar’ga and my Nyx and all my cool alien weapons and my energy converters and my crystal plates etc.

I can only hope that they continue this trend, but also let other players get the stuff by doing only slightly harder missions or something