Developer Blog. Entry 91 — Moon Race

So I completed the 30 stages of the moon race, and got 1 part of the 3 parts needed to build the Custodian… Am I missing something? How do I get the other 2 parts?

1 hour ago, warbadden said:

So I completed the 30 stages of the moon race, and got 1 part of the 3 parts needed to build the Custodian… Am I missing something? How do I get the other 2 parts?

On 6/13/2019 at 2:09 PM, Deelena said:

Moon race

“Moon Race” will be held in three phases. Each phase has 30 stages.

Yes, you missed it.

On 7/15/2019 at 12:56 AM, Boczek121 said:

Yes, you missed it.

I completed the 30 stages, do the Xenochips reset when the next phase starts?

The only place I have seen that there are 3 phases over 3 months is this forum post… 

2 minutes ago, warbadden said:

I completed the 30 stages, do the Xenochips reset when the next phase starts?

The only place I have seen that there are 3 phases over 3 months is this forum post… 

Xenochips shouldn’t reset. At least that’s the info I have. But you can only save up to 500xc for the next phase due to terrible limits.

10 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Xenochips shouldn’t reset. At least that’s the info I have. But you can only save up to 500xc for the next phase due to terrible limits.

I got the part for 1 of 3. What happens if you miss the 2nd phase? Are you just up the creek and cant ever build a Custodian? I paid the $15 for the Moon Package, does that get extra rewards during the other 2 phases? or was that a first phase only type promotion?

Also a off topic Ace question, how do you get the other locked ships like the Dart that require special parts that are not trade-able or acquire-able that are not DLC. 

6 minutes ago, warbadden said:

I got the part for 1 of 3. What happens if you miss the 2nd phase? Are you just up the creek and cant ever build a Custodian? I paid the $15 for the Moon Package, does that get extra rewards during the other 2 phases? or was that a first phase only type promotion?

Also a off topic Ace question, how do you get the other locked ships like the Dart that require special parts that are not trade-able or acquire-able that are not DLC. 

I don’t know what will happend if you miss it, but for the 2nd question look this

Supposedly you will be able to get them later (manual controls system I mean) by events or maybe by trade. 

14 minutes ago, warbadden said:

I got the part for 1 of 3. What happens if you miss the 2nd phase? Are you just up the creek and cant ever build a Custodian?

You will have other opportunities to get the parts.

I paid the $15 for the Moon Package, does that get extra rewards during the other 2 phases? or was that a first phase only type promotion?

Each phase has its own pass. Pass 1 will not apply to phase 2, etc. (at least that’s what I’ve been told.)

Currently the player market is the only place to get these parts, and due to this they are extremely expensive atm. Hopefully there will be other ways to obtain these parts in the future.

Hello people. I finished 1st moon race but I didn’t get pirate weapons nor 30d premium license. Can anyone help? Where to report it to devs? CyberpunK is my name in the game.

10 hours ago, RayetsoCRO said:

Hello people. I finished 1st moon race but I didn’t get pirate weapons nor 30d premium license. Can anyone help? Where to report it to devs? CyberpunK is my name in the game.

If you did not purchase the Moon Pass you will not get these items.