Developer Blog. Entry 101 - new features for the new year

7174f7447baea0ef3e478dbb7595.jpg.420cb435179a6543a9eb42df99865dc1.jpg

Pilots! We continue to share the latest changes that will appear on the game servers in the upcoming updates. Among them are new, unique events in open space, new maps, modes, and of course, ships!

Today we will tell you about some of the new features that will soon appear in the game!

New Jericho destroyer “Relic”. Rank 17

Very soon the shipyard will be replenished with another new ship of rank 17 - Jericho destroyer Relic.

Relic will be the first of three rank 17 destroyers. A unique feature of the ship is the ability to accumulate damage and return it to the enemy. By activating it, the shield “remembers” the source of damage, its type and its amount, and after a while returns it to the source in the form of a powerful pulse with the same damage as the source.

Another interesting feature of the ship is its unique weapons. Equipping them, Relic turns into a real tank - the weapon is capable of accumulating charge and inflicting destructive pinpoint strikes to the enemy.

New brawl “Fight Club”.

It is unknown who is behind the battles in this place. Once you enter the fight club, you will never return the same. There will be no rules in this mode! There is just you. Enemies are all around. Use all available equipment to become the best!

Brawl features:

• Mode - DeathMatch. There are only enemies around, everyone plays for himself.
  • After being destroyed, players respawn at a random location on the map.
  • No restrictions! In this mode you can use any available hardware, including seed-chips!

New Year packs and events.

Winter pack
In December, a new pack will be added to the project’s store - the “Winter pack” with a unique ship chained in ice. The ship is capable of “freezing” the enemy. But we decided not to reveal all the features of the new ship and to keep the intrigue until its release. Stay tuned!

New battle pass

New Year’s holidays are a time of rest and entertainment! This is why all pilots will have access to a new, large Battle Pass! 90 unique rewards, including new coatings, resources, decals, decors, a premium ship to choose from, and much more!

New year gifts!

New year is coming soon, and as usual, we give presents! During the holidays, all pilots will have access to a new marathon from Miss Frost! More gifts, more interesting tasks and most importantly - this time without the time tricks! Everything will go smoothly, we promise!

Strange activity in outer space

Information has been received about a certain scientist who is studying unknown entities in outer space. It is very likely that he will ask pilots for help. We recommend avoiding contact with unknown persons for the sake of your and universal safety!

Most important innovation! The long-awaited weapon for the Tornado ship!

“Mk-3”plasma gun - that’s the name of the most anticipated novelty of this year! This weapon is an improved copy of the “Tracer” plasma gun, developed by the UMC scientists. Compared to its predecessor, the Mk-3 plasma gun has enhanced batteries that allow it to accumulate a bigger charge to deal significant damage to the enemy.

Stay tuned, pilots! The anticipation is almost over!

Finally the rank 17 Destroyers! It would also be great if you updated Trade (to sort items by price and availability) and Chips menu (to show what exatcly changes when I use a new chip). 
P.S. I am really tired of the Beacons mode in PVP. Please, enough! Ther eare too many beacons. Please, increase the amount of usual dog fights in PVP. The players have not come here to hunt for beacons, or not? Do we need your Beacons or smashing each other’s skulls? We do not need your beacons I guess. I am really tired of Beacons. lamost every second PVP game is Beacons ![:sad:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.gif “:sad:”)

Glad for the dessies and new stuff. If fight club will be like bedlam I’m for it! Quick ship testing in a “PvP ish” scenario without queues.

43 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

It would also be great if you updated Trade (to sort items by price and availability

The items are already sorted by price by default. There is also grouping options on the right. When it comes to selling them, there is a check box for items you already have if you are trying to see what you have to sell. Only thing missing would be sort price high to low via all items. ATM each individual item always shows the lowest available first and descends to higher.

I hope I helped you out  If you did not know all of this. It’s easy to overlook some things.

48 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

The items are already sorted by price by default.

I mean that I would like to sort items by quantity. For example, I would like to buy only ONE Silicone, but what I can see by default is only 6 Silicones. This is not useful for trading.
Example:

48 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Only thing missing would be sort price high to low via all items

Yes, sorting by price and by quantity at the same time. For example, the cheapest x 1 Silicone.

screenshot-201126-184523.jpg.040eb99bd23b7f065e141ff6ce849b93.jpg

A unique feature of the ship is the ability to accumulate damage and return it to the enemy. By activating it, the shield “remembers” the source of damage, its type and its amount, and after a while returns it to the source in the form of a powerful pulse with the same damage as the source.

WTF why an energyconverter for a destroyer will be nub farm machine^9000 and op even against good players  !

There needs to be very high cooldown or some kind of less damage for smaller ships.

Another way to fix it would be to make it visually obvious when the module is activated, have like a 5 sec prep time and a range of like 2000 m.

7 hours ago, Sshedi said:

including seed-chips!

Not gonna play new brawl at all !

Seedchips are the worst thing thats been added since a few years.

Open space PVP is completely useless and PVE is just farm power lvl and good seedchips. Even less reason to play pve.

3 minutes ago, Neoncreeper1MEDK said:

WTF why an energyconverter for a destroyer will be nub farm machine^9000 and op even against good players  !

There needs to be very high cooldown or some kind of less damage for smaller ships.

I can already see the destroyer charge in use his ability and then getting patroned by a wazgot. ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Dont get me wrong i really like the game but stuff like this is just broken.

All good and fine … but why do we still have BOTS in PvP??? 

And please let us store more than 500 monos, it’s a very low limit right now, considering they are not enough to build a ship. Why can’t the limit be 5.000 ??

The removal of the aura effect for bots in pvp is no big deal, they still deal an insane amount of damage, they seem to NEVER have weapon overheating (why??!!) and like 2x or 3x hull + shield. At least, if you leave them, make them “normal” bots, that miss sometimes, or have normal resists. PvP is not VsAi so there can easily be “superman”-bots, and “normal” bots in PvP. 

It’s absolutely disgusting to have a nice match with a RL player and the last shot, that kills you, is fired by a BOT!!

13 hours ago, Sshedi said:

Jericho destroyer “Relic”. Rank 17

How many monos do I need to build it? Can you increase the limit on monos? 500 is not enough.

1 hour ago, inyazserg said:

How many monos do I need to build it? Can you increase the limit on monos? 500 is not enough.

The average ship requires  550 monocrystals  in compoment costs. This is however a Rank 17 Destroyer so it would be safe to estimate it will have a higher build cost than most ships (exempting Ze’ta hopefully) so a small estimate would be  850-900  in component costs.

8 hours ago, Neoncreeper1MEDK said:

I can already see the destroyer charge in use his ability and then getting patroned by a wazgot. ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Dont get me wrong i really like the game but stuff like this is just broken.

Excuse the double post - I’d assume Relic’s special module willl have the same limitations of Tyrant’s Warp Reflector; which is to say I’d assume it will work on a charge based mechanic with short to medium range as you said (~2000m). Will it be powerful against Interceptors even like this? Yes, Warp Reflector is too but it is also one of the few aspects of Tyrant allowing it to cling to viability in the current PvP sandbox.

Patron on the other hand I still reckon needs some changes. Only way to stop that module is to tackle which you can never guarantee will work thanks to multipurpose implants.

Wah wah wah, all I hear is this is op and that needs nerfed. How about some insanity for a while. Game is soo boring these days.

9 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Wah wah wah, all I hear is this is op and that needs nerfed. How about some insanity for a while. Game is soo boring these days.

Well, somebody wants old tharga back.

4 hours ago, Neoncreeper1MEDK said:

Well, somebody wants old tharga back.

I think I’d rather tear my own xxxx off than see OG Thar’ga return. It ruined PvP in so many ways it was astounding someone in testing went “yeah this should be okay for live build” and shipped that war crime onto the live server.

12 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I think I’d rather tear my own xxxx off than see OG Thar’ga return. It ruined PvP in so many ways it was astounding someone in testing went “yeah this should be okay for live build” and shipped that war crime onto the live server.

I was never lucky enough to experience when it was op. It was nerfed before I could get it upgraded to the point it was op. Unless you got a promo account or no life you could not get it and experience the fun before it got nerfed. You can’t hoard materials any more so you can be maxed out on day one. Just as I get things unlocked they are being nerfed. Once in a while I get to play with something a few days before it is ruined because of you guys saying its op.