Destroyers

Why are there no Premium Destroyers in this game? We have premium ships from every other class except Suppressor. We need a Premium Destroyer which is non affiliated like the NY18, the Spiral or the Endeavor but can use the weapons and modules from other Destroyers from their level. Please give this some consideration.

Pls no.

Delete this please.

Can be interesting  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Pls no.

and why not ?

Loki, orelus, etc etc

Imagine a destro you dont have to worry about repair costs or grinds, you would have a premium objectny18(x10 in stats and annoyance) spams, i mean, do i really have to explain it even?

I’m for it. Premium’d destroyer would be cool.

49 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Loki, orelus, etc etc

Imagine a destro you dont have to worry about repair costs or grinds, you would have a premium objectny18(x10 in stats and annoyance) spams, i mean, do i really have to explain it even?

And?

That’s the purpose of Premium.

The release of a Premium Destroyer would allow the Devs to re-do the release with a rework of “Destroyer” as True Suppressor and not the mixed problem they are bringing ingame.

They have too much Range, and some of their modules are way too strong while other aren’t reliable enough to be played and they take tons of Free Damage.

It’s really appealling for a player who build a destroyer to have one of the worst learning curves of the game in both Module’s Farming and Repair Cost systems.

And Missleading description too (I’m looking at you "Module Destruction’s Damage, you little Liar)

And more, This guy is right when asking for a Premium “UNIQUE” Destroyer and I will quote :

6 hours ago, The__Barracuda said:

We need a Premium Destroyer which is non affiliated like the NY18, the Spiral or the Endeavor

Devs can put specifics restriction and mechanics on this ship.

Like they are doing with Endeavour / Spiral (Object N18 can burn in hell of Imbalance, it’s the baby that an ECM would have in a relation with a Moon Sized Pancake with guns)

7 hours ago, The__Barracuda said:

but can use the weapons and modules from other Destroyers from their level

No. If it’s unique, it have to concede some of the already present tools to have its own. Let’s remove the Gravilens/Photon Emitter/Pyro Emitter as exemple. They would more specialized toys to play with and job done.

Because, if that was a possibility, I would love to put the Mine Pooper from the Vigilant on my Sirius.

This player is willing to pay for a Service. It’s all good.

And also the first editable premium ship. Definitely want it but it’ll be for sure very expensive

1 hour ago, Rakza said:

And?

That’s the purpose of Premium.

The release of a Premium Destroyer would allow the Devs to re-do the release with a rework of “Destroyer” as True Suppressor and not the mixed problem they are bringing ingame.

They have too much Range, and some of their modules are way too strong while other aren’t reliable enough to be played and they take tons of Free Damage.

It’s really appealling for a player who build a destroyer to have one of the worst learning curves of the game in both Module’s Farming and Repair Cost systems.

And Missleading description too (I’m looking at you "Module Destruction’s Damage, you little Liar)

And more, This guy is right when asking for a Premium “UNIQUE” Destroyer and I will quote :

Like they are doing with Endeavour / Spiral (Object N18 can burn in hell of Imbalance, it’s the baby that an ECM would have in a relation with a Moon Sized Pancake with guns)

No. If it’s unique, it have to concede some of the already present tools to have its own. Let’s remove the Gravilens/Photon Emitter/Pyro Emitter as exemple. They would more specialized toys to play with and job done.

Because, if that was a possibility, I would love to put the Mine Pooper from the Vigilant on my Sirius.

1st) Or they can just not make a premium destroyer. One prem destroyer pretty much removes the purpose of all the ones that exist in the game. 

2nd) I don’t think you understand what “learning curve” means.

3rd) Destroyers are the best farming tools: They dominate vs AI, they are awesome at farming OS in non PvP zones, they are great in PvE out of the box, for PvP they need some farming, but Destroyers are great at farming if one to invest a little time understanding how.

Let’s sort this out:

Premium [destroyer] would mean some thing like this:

+  20% Credits

+  50% loyalty

+100% Synergy

+  20% Free Synergy

+   2  Cargo spaces

•   Free repair (doesn’t break)

Faction : Empire or Federation or Jericho

Unique [destroyer] would mean something like this:

+100% Synergy (like all silver/standard ships)

+    5% Free Synergy (like all silver/standard ships)

Edit ship roundel (maybe, because of all 3 unique ships, only NY18 has it)

Ship specific weapons, modules and modifiers

Access to other ship class related weapons, modules and modifiers

Faction : Unique ships

Since all Unique ships have ‘unique mechanics’ the Unique destroyer would have to have, too.

All golden premium ships are of the three old basic factions: Empire, Federation, Jericho.

>> So, in essence, the request from user Barracuda has to decide what route he will go, its either   Premium [destroyer]      or       Unique [destroyer]     - but not an amalgam of the two.

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

Like they are doing with Endeavour / Spiral

Let’s remove the Gravilens/Photon Emitter/Pyro Emitter as exemple. They would more specialized toys to play with and job done.

This has some in it - what didn’t come to my mind. Pay fro prem is good, exemplary limited scope rework of destroyers is good, new formulation of suppressor role is good, unique ship status: interesting why not, but please devs let the community participate and don’t do it OP!!  It must sell because of looks or fly mechanics or other cool features but not OP-ness!

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

1st) Or they can just not make a premium destroyer. One prem destroyer pretty much removes the purpose of all the ones that exist in the game.   …

Maybe - but not necessarily. How about an upgrade: pay xy GS and get premium features on to your rank 14 whatever destroyer (+  20% Free Synergy , +   2  Cargo spaces, etc.pp.)

Think: Destroyers were the last very good sellers - which also gave relative record high in player numbers.  But if you hype up size and tank you must reduce speed and DPS for balance reasons (what they didn’t).

P.S.: … and not to start discussion about the missing Ellydium destroyer ??

The object has no blindspot, it cant be any simpler yet anyone who knows how to utilize that ship understands the power behind it.

Same goes for having a premium destro, first of all there cant be just one, its probably gonna be 3 or something for each rank (who cares anyway) and if we completely throw away the fact of the mess the existing ones made and still make in negative or positive ways, i just feel really awkward for trying to explain the implications behind that, it should be dead obvious.

Or implement a unique destroyer like my idea: The Congratulator, that cannot use normal dessy mods and has premium status.

Maybe add it to the game via some joke event or celebration etc.

8 hours ago, xKostyan said:

1st) Or they can just not make a premium destroyer. One prem destroyer pretty much removes the purpose of all the ones that exist in the game.

i agree so much with that … 

i’d rather have them rework the economy system related to dessy .

Without repairs to worry about, the spam could get out of hand.

rework doesn’t mean removing it ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

if you give it a normal repair price , but like 1 or 2 respawn per game max ?

2 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

if you give it a normal repair price , but like 1 or 2 respawn per game max ?

Restricting spawns per battle for specific ships means admitting you did a poor job balancing it.

In addition to that, they would probably be so broken that you wouldn’t be able to down them multiple times in one match.

Destroyers are fine as they are now… i don’t want them to get broken again…

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

be so broken that you wouldn’t be able to down

why ?

“rework the economy system related to dessy” doesn’t change their combat potential 

8 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Without repairs to worry about, the spam could get out of hand.

w/o premium sells etc.pp. the instability of the servers could get worse …

5 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Restricting spawns per battle for specific ships means admitting you did a poor job balancing it.

As well as making player loose money for dying in a specific ship. It’s a form of spawn restriction.