Destroyer Wormhole Change

The wormhole on the destroyer needs a slight change, in that it needs to be able to carry nearby ships with it. Too many times have I been trying to heal a destroyer or be healed in one and the wormhole puts 5km between me and them so we have to reunite to begin healing again.

When the wormhole teleports the destroyer, it needs to carry allied ships within 750m of it along with it in relative space. Much like an inverted return crystal.

150 m instead of 750 m and I am in.

Tai’Kin teleport jump has only 150 m.

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

350m take it or leave it.

It’s a destroyer. They’re a lot bigger and more powerful than a crystal cockroach. Plus the wormhole is hell to make nowadays.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

tai’kin’s an interceptor, it can get closer, plus the wormhole won’t be used to kidnap enemies, so it’s safe to give it more range

7 minutes ago, evo888 said:

tai’kin’s an interceptor, it can get closer, plus the wormhole won’t be used to kidnap enemies, so it’s safe to give it more range

What they said

On 5/28/2018 at 12:08 PM, evo888 said:

Agreed. Wormhole is costly and this is a nice advantage to it. 500m should suffice.