Destroyer not big enoght ?

I was looking arround the internet about concept ship then i realise that sc dest are quite small compare to every other i was seeing^^ or maybe it’s just me

4h5e6t.jpg

jI2yJ4t.png?1

what do you guys think about ? :o

Compared to that Pirate Cruiser, yes I think Destroyers are too small. Or the Cruiser is too big…

Finally someone said something about that, it always bugged me the destroyers aren’t that big really, their the same mass as frigates, just stretched out to look big. Wish the devs would update them to make em like 2x their current size, would be actual destroyer like :005j:

lol i know it some people noticed that too x)

Destroyers aren’t flagships, they are normal ships. I’d love to see actual pilotable battlecruisers…

Tbh I thought that they would be much bigger too. Just looking at the difference between the Dreadnoughts and the Destroyers, I say another, bigger class of ships is in order.

Just looking at the difference between the Dreadnoughts and the Destroyers, I say another, bigger class of ships is in order.

Yay! Swarm Confirmed!

Yay! Swarm Confirmed!

It could be grea!!!

Yeah! Swarms FTW!!! X3

Here is some nice concept ships :D!

IanBunting_Destroyer_Sheet1_blog.jpg

Doesn’t it depend on the size of other objects you are comparing?

A tank isn’t 285675x a man, but is still enourmous if you stand next to it.

So what is the purpose of the cruiser? Just an enourmous weaponplatform? Or a hidden feature?

Not so healthy to compare SC ships to any other game/show/movie. (Universe vs universe)

Here is why;

post-257983-0-16198200-1461661907.jpg