Destroyer Modules and Weapons BP's

So I have Vigilant, Antares and Archon and I’m about to get Sirius and have bought all the weapons and modules for all of them. BUT, when I go to try and buy another one then I can’t cause it says I need the Blue Print for it. Why? So how did I make them before if I didn’t have the blue print for them?(in-game character obviously).

 

screenshot-170611-084830.jpg.7107528a0c7021328e2af6d62f5597f6.jpg

Because they want you to waste GS via the unwieldy trading system, duh!

11 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Because they want you to waste GS via the unwieldy trading system, duh!

Trade system is useless unless you know russian -.-

gib dessies pls

4 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

So I have Vigilant, Antares and Archon and I’m about to get Sirius and have bought all the weapons and modules for all of them. BUT, when I go to try and buy another one then I can’t cause it says I need the Blue Print for it. Why? So how did I make them before if I didn’t have the blue print for them?(in-game character obviously).

 

screenshot-170611-084830.jpg.7107528a0c7021328e2af6d62f5597f6.jpg

 

It was officially listed as a bug a few months ago. It should get fix soon, or never.

 

Ah ok thx, hopefully soon is BEFORE I get Sirius.

42 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Ah ok thx, hopefully soon is BEFORE I get Sirius.

Probably never, since it’s been almost three months. Such issues are usually resolved in the next update.

6 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Trade system is useless unless you know russian -.-

not really, just tell them this: 

Мой русский сосет, поэтому я использую переводчика, можете ли вы использовать переводчика, чтобы я мог понять, что вы говорите?

which means: my russian sucks so I’m using a translator, can you use a translator too so I can understand what you’re saying?