Destroyer hunt! (Discussion)

Would you like to know more?

Detonation in destroyers?! Good luck with that XD

Detonation in destroyers?! Good luck with that XD

Let’s delete it :slight_smile:

Does the wormhole drop the bomb? I remember when reverse thruster was first introduced, it didn’t! That was a mess

Who cares about monocrystals? Neodymium or graphite plate!

This is ridiculous… so get this, I waited with the custom battle window open, refreshing it every 5 minutes or so, for HOURS, then I opened the stream, only to find, no it  wasn’t Custom battle as said, but that it was PVP, then I queue for pvp, and I don’t get a battle… requeue when the stream queue’s… dont get a battle… every time for who knows how long. ;-;

destroyers dreds or rainbows who cares its all about Garlic

This is ridiculous… so get this, I waited with the custom battle window open, refreshing it every 5 minutes or so, for HOURS, then I opened the stream, only to find, no it  wasn’t Custom battle as said, but that it was PVP, then I queue for pvp, and I don’t get a battle… requeue when the stream queue’s… dont get a battle… every time for who knows how long. ;-;

Well, why did you do it today

Does the wormhole drop the bomb?

Yes, and in a vicious way.

It’s not dropping the bomb during the First activation (wormhole flying in a direction) but when you re-activate it and teleport.

Who cares about monocrystals? Neodymium or graphite plate!

Those who started game recently ofc… Dont be so selfish  :fed014: I just need tons of graphite plate, have enough monocrystals and neodium, but cant find dat damn graphite anywhere.

well…it happens when you wait for it in the wrong day. Did you read the rules?

so I have a bounty on my head.

guess I’ll have to translate more.

this is getting interesting!

Those who started game recently ofc… Dont be so selfish  :fed014: I just need tons of graphite plate, have enough monocrystals and neodium, but cant find dat damn graphite anywhere.

Those ones (who started now) dont has enough materials anyway… :santa:

Would you like to know more?

Can I bring you on my team doomb0t? :D 

Can I bring you on my team doomb0t? :D 

Bring RadiX and fight against community staff :slight_smile:

Awh man, I would like to be a part of that battle but it starts in 4am my time… :frowning:

Awh man, I would like to be a part of that battle but it starts in 4am my time… :frowning:

midnight of mine, i can’t do it later :frowning:

midnight of mine, i can’t do it later :frowning:

Any chance of repeating that event in some other time?

Bring RadiX and fight against community staff :slight_smile:

:smiley: will try. 

Well, why did you do it today

well…it happens when you wait for it in the wrong day. Did you read the rules?

I didnt do it the day I posted it, I did it the correct day (watched the stream live) but I didn’t get the chance to post until the day that I did, which was after the fact…