Destroy >>> Sell

Instead of having the options of “Destroy” and “Take” on items in mail, it should be “Sell” and “Take”. This would let players still have some nominal gain from the F***ING AWFUL item caps without having to go through their inventory and manually sell the exact number of that exact item that is in the mail then take the mail items. That’s just silly.

Then again this whole concept of item caps is silly but apparently they are here to stay and drown the game, so we might as well make the best of it.

![:00333:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00333.png “:00333:”)

Well it makes sense doesn’t it

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Well it makes sense doesn’t it

Sure, it does.

You can still sell those items, then just add the ones from the parcel.

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

Sure, it does.

You can still sell those items, then just add the ones from the parcel.

Thats what I do. I go to the warehouse and sell the number of items in the mail, then claim the mail. It just could be easier and quicker.

Item caps combined with good awful UI that doesn’t let you delete/sell items efficiently = fine work of SC devs

I remember sitting once a month click spamming the sell button (and the getting kicked out of game for it. Lol fun)

3 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

Item caps combined with good awful UI that doesn’t let you delete/sell items efficiently = fine work of SC devs

I remember sitting once a month click spamming the sell button (and the getting kicked out of game for it. Lol fun)

Same, except I dedicated a “sell all my shiz” macro that would do bursts of about 0.4 seconds of click>sell>enter over 0.02 seconds. That way the game wouldn’t kick me for “interacting too fast” and I would still have a much faster sale speed.