"Demand Breeds Supply" 50 Impure Iridium Assignment

Hi guys,

So I have a rank 9, max synergy Katana S and have won about ~15 PVP/PVE matches, but received no Impure Iridum(or monocrystals) at all in trophy search with 6 attempts each time. What’s the rarity of the drops? It doesn’t seem like it should be too insane…

I’m just wondering if this is related to a bug I have an open ticket for one of my S. Galo assignments (isn’t completing in open space but is completed in the menus), so I wanted to get an idea for how often other people get drops, unless I’m misunderstanding something to do with the trophy search requirements for it.

Cheers.

I have this still in October… can someone give an update to that?

On 3/28/2016 at 2:24 PM, Makeshift said:

Hi guys,

So I have a rank 9, max synergy Katana S and have won about ~15 PVP/PVE matches, but received no Impure Iridum(or monocrystals) at all in trophy search with 6 attempts each time. What’s the rarity of the drops? It doesn’t seem like it should be too insane…

I’m just wondering if this is related to a bug I have an open ticket for one of my S. Galo assignments (isn’t completing in open space but is completed in the menus), so I wanted to get an idea for how often other people get drops, unless I’m misunderstanding something to do with the trophy search requirements for it.

Cheers.

Katana S is r9.

You need to fly a r8 maxed synergy ship to get neodium. Fly Katana AE instead

Use rank 8 max synergy in all slots for best chances

You mean impure neodium (required to craft destroyers)

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

Katana S is r9.

1 hour ago, RennieAshII said:

Use rank 8 max synergy in all slots for best chances

Even with that the drop chance is very low…at least it was before the last update (because the chances are splitted between several ship parts).

7 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Katana S is r9.

Indeed, every component have their special requirements for obtaining in Trophy Search