Deimos / Phobos graphical rework

Out of interest, when did this happen? I just happened to see a Phobos in game and had no idea what it was until I checked my ship lineup and saw the sleek, stylish Tier 2 classic had been replaced by the fugliest ship ever to grace the game.

A few patchs ago.

Agree BTW, I liked the old one much more

I actually like the design, i  wish every ships gets an update like that in some way because they do look like a bit old.

they did change a lot of models in small details over time, its sometimes just harder to see, than the full overhauls ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

so i think they reiterate over models now and then ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

i declined your opinion, the new design is actually sexy

New model is #4 best looking ship for me rn. I love it.

I’m a bit confused about phobos design. Tons of cool details, but at the same time I find it meh.

But the dwerg design is…  ![:011j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/011j.png “:011j:”)

i really like the 3rd person view of the new model (rear perspective), way better imo.

CPq1Ypl.jpg

38 minutes ago, Papitas said:

Reveal hidden contents

CPq1Ypl.jpg

dat azz ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

lol yeah, whenever I’ll have enuf gs I’ll go color the kalah, imo it looks like some kind of deimos x jaguar hybrid

yea one of the best new rework! look realy cool

To me all ‘reworked’ models look bleh.

You still can see old Hercules flying in hangar and its way better designed. Even having less polygons I like him dvergr harpy and phobos as they were… Why not just assign new models to new ships?? At least leave premiums as they are please - I paid for what I saw not this new ‘brick’ concept.

I want him (and friends) back:

Spoiler

oldHerc.png.ea895b988e37d5b2682db0adcebc2221.png

I also rather old hercules model…one of the few exceptions tho. New models keep getting better and better ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) im loving designers more and more ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I personally love the new Hercules and Dwerg. 

They looks much more “high tech”. The old hercules was cool, but it was closer to a plane then a space fighter.

imo hercules was way better before, dvergr is kinda the same, harpy looked better before and deimos looks pretty slick atm.