Deconstructor bug or needs to be fixed :)

the new unique covops weapon that does 1k hull dmg on hit bypasses all shield blockers - multipurp shield and the 9-3 implant. my guard with 30k shields, 18k hull(not commenting on resists) and signiture masking on - 60% dmg reduction just died in about 12 hits from a covops and it took *only* 5-6 seconds. anyone else see a problem here? i thought the reason the shield and implant exist was to prevent exactly that - hull dmg. oh btw said weapon kills inties in ~3 shots yay!

This gun is seriously bonkers, just tested it with orange orion on wakiwaki r. 20k damage on desteroyer hulls. Like seriously: dafuq?!  

What good it their now buffed massive healthpool if they literally evaporate as soon as a covie looks at them funny? xD

Its also too easy to use imo.

I would do 2 things: remove the extra damage aura from dessies, reduce explosion radius for this gun ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

This weapon makes me feel bad for using it.

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

This gun is seriously bonkers, just tested it with orange orion on wakiwaki r. 20k damage on desteroyer hulls. Like seriously: dafuq?!  

What good it their now buffed massive healthpool if they literally evaporate as soon as a covie looks at them funny? xD

Its also too easy to use imo.

I would do 2 things: remove the extra damage aura from dessies, reduce explosion radius for this gun ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

This weapon makes me feel bad for using it.

So basically you are asking for nerfing the Phase Suppressor as well (it’s doing exactly the same DPS against dessies). The crit hull damage is minuscule in case of destroyers.

2 hours ago, Voydwalker said:

the new unique covops weapon that does 1k hull dmg on hit bypasses all shield blockers - multipurp shield and the 9-3 implant. my guard with 30k shields, 18k hull(not commenting on resists) and signiture masking on - 60% dmg reduction just died in about 12 hits from a covops and it took *only* 5-6 seconds. anyone else see a problem here? i thought the reason the shield and implant exist was to prevent exactly that - hull dmg. oh btw said weapon kills inties in ~3 shots yay!

Heck 9-3 should block it - that implant was designed exactly for that. Looks like you have to make a topic in a proper (bug) section.

Oh, BTW: shrapnel is doing the same, gauss as well (the intie killing part)

Well, it’s just like they buffed 2 times my go to weapons for said class, light coil for sword and gorgon for the other sword tackler.

When build around those weapon you can just annihilate anything. Gorgon doing over 4k hull dmg almost every shot. ty. And light coil…can be hard to use for some, but worth the effort. At least, now everything is slowly becoming op.

Balance by buff is a welcomed change from balance by nerf.

But don’t worry, your guard will get it’s new toys too.

image.png.5b00ea65a7f3f68452fb11423ba80e50.png

in a little over 6 seconds, phased to kinetic and everything. i think the devs added an extra 0 by mistake on the hull damage. can we get it fixed please?

2 hours ago, Voydwalker said:

image.png.5b00ea65a7f3f68452fb11423ba80e50.png

in a little over 6 seconds, phased to kinetic and everything. i think the devs added an extra 0 by mistake on the hull damage. can we get it fixed please?

in 6 seconds it did 7.2k HP damage, the rest is from the main effect of the gun. 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:24 AM, OwnageMaster said:

So basically you are asking for nerfing the Phase Suppressor as well (it’s doing exactly the same DPS against dessies). The crit hull damage is minuscule in case of destroyers.

Heck 9-3 should block it - that implant was designed exactly for that. Looks like you have to make a topic in a proper (bug) section.

Oh, BTW: shrapnel is doing the same, gauss as well (the intie killing part)

So basically ure saying its fine right…lol ure really funny…

Now, how about we get back to reality, it needs to be nerfed ASAP or better removed period. If I’m a below average player and have no idea how to play C.Ops but can take down a fully upgraded R14/R11 destroyers with it then there is a problem, in fact a big one.

7 hours ago, ComWittman said:

So basically ure saying its fine right…lol ure really funny…

Now, how about we get back to reality, it needs to be nerfed ASAP or better removed period. If I’m a below average player and have no idea how to play C.Ops but can take down a fully upgraded R14/R11 destroyers with it then there is a problem, in fact a big one.

No, I am saying that if the damage to destroyers should be a base to nerf, both of those guns should be nerfed as they are doing identical DPS against destroyers. Deconstructor is not fine, as it is not affected by implants/modules transferring hull damage to shields as it should be. And if you think I’m funny - it’s my pleasure to make you laugh.