Dead Corps

Are there any dead corporations with no players in it other than their owners? I doubt ill get an answer from such ppl but it’s worth a try ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Lol wpk

5 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

Lol wpk

WPK is active!

yciHhfw.jpg

A corp dying is a hard thing to happen. I started in wings and it was just going too slowly so I left and all the vp’s and even the ceo came with me to another corp. wings is still kickin’ today.

20 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

WPK is active!

yciHhfw.jpg

make yourself a ceo of wpk and I will join ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

1 hour ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

make yourself a ceo of wpk and I will join ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

can’t officers were online recently

2 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

can’t officers were online recently

what is the minimal time they need to be off in order to make a private have a CEO rank?

3 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

what is the minimal time they need to be off in order to make a private have a CEO rank?

Over 60 days, iirc

see you in september then  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

47 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

they don’t set a CEO only VP’s.

I guess an officer will have to log in then ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

with a little help of friendly staff… everything is possible ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)