Daily Reward Doubletap Victim

It really is way too easy to do this. I’m hoping I can get a refund as this was obviously unintentional.

post-253183-0-13804000-1444350268.jpg

The free bundle doesn’t have a confirmation screen

The free bundle doesn’t have a confirmation screen

He meant to say that he clicked on it by accident for the second time, when next Bundle was no longer free, but it costed him 350GS.

He can call to support with this issue

He can call to support with this issue

True, but I believe he has the additional concern of it being too easy to accidentally click twice and pay GS when you do not intend to.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28340-star-conflict-v121-discussion/?p=336852](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28340-star-conflict-v121-discussion/?p=336852)
“Ooh come on, don’t be that cruel.There won’t be accidental purchases.”  :012j:

There IS an issue if there is no warning for the extra GS purchase as there normally is a warning .

But if a warning did appear then that is your fault :slight_smile:

yes if you want your GS back you should contact support.

The problem is the game itself dont know if you pressed already before for the free container and send the same message to the server like you would buy it(i never checked it but it would make sense) until the server says that the free container was selled and the game should show the warning screen wehn you clock next time.

There is literally NO confirmation. I didn’t even double-click, it was more like random video lag that caused it to click twice in the same spot.

So how do I call support? Is there a 1800 number? Is it worth my time to try to get compensation? Because if it’s not, I’m done trying now. I just wanted to post about my experience.

There is literally NO confirmation. I didn’t even double-click, it was more like random video lag that caused it to click twice in the same spot.

So how do I call support? Is there a 1800 number? Is it worth my time to try to get compensation? Because if it’s not, I’m done trying now. I just wanted to post about my experience.

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

they are really fast; i got mine under 2h backs(1min writing an 2h waiting for an answer or even less)

Yeah generally they are good, at least in my experience.

Same happenz to me, confirmation dialog is really needed!

Hey there. Right now we are working on it.