Dag'Tnith weapon no overheat/spread bug?

EDIT: Rewritten on Skula1975 request.

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

When I use dag’tnith weapon on my frigate jerycho long range, not holding mouse button but clicking it fast and in right time makes overheat and spread rise very slowly, or not rising at all.

1. What did you expected to happen.

At beginning nothing, but later I started to think something is wrong - why weapon’s overheat and spread rising very slow or not at all.

1. The conditions during the situation.

I don’t understand this point good - I say it is needed to press left mouse button fast and in right time to make this situation happen.

1. Further details on the issue.

All important described in point 1.

1. Frequency of occurrence.

Especially when shooting by left mouse button and on dag’tnith weapon - Frigate Long Range Ira Deus.

1. and Above points

I can send logs by PM please ask if needed, but I don’t post my logs here because I don’t want entire world to see them (my privacy).

It is hard to show this on screenshot, video will took me too much of problems in making, so I decided to not post them.

I think it is good now, sorry if I write something bad - my english is not perfect.

About this weapon I hope this is not bug, but if is then I apologize, I dind’t know.

Please, rewrite your report

This occurs in almost all weapons. Generally pulsing weapons instead of continuously firing them will always keep them cool and precise. (Unless the weapon defaults to high spread.)

+Skula1975 Done in first post.

+TheDarkRedFox I want to know if this is bug or not.

8 minutes ago, specopsbarton said:

+Skula1975 Done in first post.

+TheDarkRedFox I want to know if this is bug or not.

It is not a bug.

Not a bug. 

Not a bug

If you compare them side by side, you will notice that the click click firing will be slightly slower than holding the button down.

Ok thank you all for help. Please admin don’t delete this topic because someone other can search about this.