Custom Wallpapers

I will post some randomly photoshopped pictures just for the sake of fun, if you have any ship requests let me know.

Spoiler

roonin.jpg.0d3d4fa891eec07196a966cad45f0f5c.jpg

Can u make falcon-m or peregrine while nuke explosion? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I’ll give it a try.

The thing is I’m not that good soo i doodle around lol, here you go xD

Spoiler

juan.jpg.9d1a84a4b21ec53eb39eca04b2c73fdb.jpg

u had 7 seconds to make distance man ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) u just nuked urself  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) lol joke

but i expect more distance than that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) still looks cool  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

You have to be inside the nuke when it explodes.

2 hours ago, WiseAlert said:

u had 7 seconds to make distance man ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) u just nuked urself  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) lol joke

but i expect more distance than that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) still looks cool  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

I know but the blast seemed cooler upclose kinda my bad

1 hour ago, OmegaFighter said:

You have to be inside the nuke when it explodes.

Hmm i need a clowncar for that lol

I’ll get you a screenshot of my tyrant’s paint scheme.  get yourself some black, white, red patterns ready.

…once I get home

20170215010644_1.jpg.e25658b5999becbf76987d634c927222.jpg