Currency Exchange Feature - Useful at all?

amqn92.png

Do you find such a feature useful?

Is credits conversion fair in exchange for GS?

Discuss!

P.S.:

I had never used it, nor I plan to. It’s an insult for me to even consider using it.

10k gold for 5 mill… LOL  I want what they are smoking, because I dont think anyone is dumb enough to use this feature. Even at 10x, that’s 10k gold for 5 unlucky containers so might aswell delete this useless feature.

Image result for big laugh

I have a MUCH better solution for credits :

Buying the t5 blueprints that sells for 900k credit. And sell those BP for credits. 

100 gs -> 900k credit. 

That’s a fair price. 

3 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I have a MUCH better solution for credits :

Buying the t5 blueprints that sells for 900k credit. And sell those BP for credits. 

100 gs -> 900k credit. 

That’s a fair price. 

A good idea. Would be much better than this feature.

x10, at least. As it is right now you can forget it. And the old don’t want people to buy progress is invalid as never before anyway, for the fact that Tai’Kin can be obtained easy and fast with real money, upgraded and fly through the map like a wrecking ball.

4 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

x10, at least. As it is right now you can forget it. And the old don’t want people to buy progress is invalid as never before anyway, for the fact that Tai’Kin can be obtained easy and fast with real money, upgraded and fly through the map like a wrecking ball.

I must agree. But will they do the same?

I use it al lthe time. Its a great way to get credits! Definitely should stay as it is.

14 hours ago, Koromac said:

A good idea. Would be much better than this feature.

You can already do this

Its a useless feature that needs to give more at least to be considered. Added for review.

16 hours ago, theNoob said:

I use it al lthe time. Its a great way to get credits! Definitely should stay as it is.

You can’t be serious.

On 5/5/2017 at 11:07 AM, theNoob said:

Yes, you’re only using your trolling senses.

Well, if the feature exists so long as that one without changing, it means that it works good. We’re not reworking things without a purpose, especialy when it’s a lot of stuff to be done.

Just add a few extra zeroes and it’s all good ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

23 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Well, if the feature exists so long as that one without changing, it means that it works good. We’re not reworking things without a purpose, especialy when it’s a lot of stuff to be 

27$/€ GS for 5M credit ; works good ?

On 5/15/2017 at 3:53 PM, CinnamonFake said:

Well, if the feature exists so long as that one without changing, it means that it works good. We’re not reworking things without a purpose, especialy when it’s a lot of stuff to be done.

So, you’re saying that people are spending money on this? GS -> Credits?