Curiosity...

Hi, so I was scanning through the Wiki today and I noticed a little bit of “History” on the federation:

…A fragile peace follows up until 4610 where an Imperial Recon pilot dies during an examination of Sector 1337. The flight record shows nothing unusual beyond “giant constructions”. The Federation decides to send a squadron of Vanguard pilots to scout the new sector. Warned to take every possible precaution the Vanguard remains hidden as a drifting tech base is detected. They intercept the following message:

«Bartle orders not to go in there. We found them, but it’s deadly dangerous inside.»

Shocked and worried by this message Vanguard forces decide to retreat from the sector. This sector is the first among many to be abandoned as strange construction of ancient origin spring up in the neighboring planets. The ancient and mysterious civilization is subsequently named “The Precursors"…

And I was wandering, will there be another PvE for the higher tiers? I mean it kinda has the scenario of one, especially the “_ Drifting tech base _”. So don’t go raving here, it’s just curiosity…

(sorry for double topic, like REALLY sorry)

I don’t know. Right now I think more people are hyped about this “open sandbox” mode that’s supposedly being worked on. I wouldn’t be surprised if more high tier PVE missions were available. 

I don’t know. Right now I think more people are hyped about this “open sandbox” mode that’s supposedly being worked on. I wouldn’t be surprised if more high tier PVE missions were available. 

Well, I do hope that a PvE is released along the story line that was shown, it’s a pretty darn good one.

Well, I do hope that a PvE is released along the story line that was shown, it’s a pretty darn good one.

Pretty sure if you go into PVE mode, you see these yellow dots. There’s currently like 5 dots with the name of the location on them, and I think there’s 3 more dots with no information on them. I think those 3 are the other PVE places. And yes, there needs to be more high end PVE locations. And harder ones, because once you figure out the pirate one,it’s not so hard.

*edit* your post made me curious so I read through the background information. This looks really cool. 

004.png

Is there any storyline behind the pirate stuff?

Pretty sure if you go into PVE mode, you see these yellow dots. There’s currently like 5 dots with the name of the location on them, and I think there’s 3 more dots with no information on them. I think those 3 are the other PVE places.

Click on MAP and you’ll see what those other 3 dots are. :wink:

Is there any storyline behind the pirate stuff?

Well… the pirate story line is that… hmm. I do believe that the squads were sent in to eliminate the pirates as they were attacking passing by fleets and looting and destroying any passing by cargo ships (round 2 of Pirate base?). I think that the players (or mercenaries) were sent in because they stole loot from one of the dominant factions of the system, most likely leaving them without the prized valuables.

-I’ll do my research and edit the post later on-

*edit: Where did that picture come from?

*edit: Where did that picture come from?

http://star-conflict.com/en/game/storyline

Click on MAP and you’ll see what those other 3 dots are. :wink:

Holy derp.  :crazy: