crystal neuron to translucent neuronet

Hi all,

i miss any post warning fort the change of ressource needed for the upgrade of zeta. since one month, i start to collect on the market the nescessary ressource of crystal neuron (around 4000-4500 gs one)

i leave one week and when i start the game i discover that neuron is no longer available… and can be change in translucent neuronet but i need to invest 30 000 000 cr for doing that…

my post is just to be sure that i can do with the 4 cristal neuron i get… it represent for me 16000 gs a lot of ressource…

i try to sell it on market for 3200k not working atm…

may i try to farm 30 million cr for change it in neuronet? but it’s for nothing cause neuron will no more exist…

can i hope that the cost of changing neuron to neuronet can be set to 0?

maybe i just have to accept that i put on trash 16000 gs?

if someone know a post that explicit the new change… it can help to not be fooled like that… cause my entousiasm is falling to zero at the moment…

thx

The removal of resources is always super hard on everyone.

They really do need to make it known at least a week in advance so that people can exchange them and make use of them before time runs out. It would definitely be a big push for the market as well.

I do believe you deserve compensation for this, but I’m not sure if you will be able to get it.

thanks for answering me…

wait and see, is the best to do