Crusader Builds?

Tillo, I tried your build except with a reinforced em and thermal rather than thermal and kinetic and my survivability has stayed the same, although in battle I can take more damage before losing my shields even with the problem of a lower shield capacity.

Targeting processor is not available in T3.

I’m doing fine with 32% critical chance in the DE, but is about tastes XD

Projectile speed ammo was nerfed and now you have a debuff of 10% damage I think, that is the reason I use the speed projectile implant in R6.

And yes, I agree with you, I prefer to hit more thanks to projectile speed than have more critical chance.

It is  available for those of us that got it before they removed it (also multiphase generators and lightweight hull). 

If you are using gauss 32% is enough, but assault rails are different of course.

And regarding projectile speed, because xxxx-rails (no pun intended, I swear!) it seems even more reasonable to use higher projectile speed for them, since they overheat and increase their spread very fast, even further decreasing their efficiency if you continue firing them for dps. But that is just a theory, I didn’t really do much practical application.

It is  available for those of us that got it before they removed it (also multiphase generators and lightweight hull). 

If you are using gauss 32% is enough, but assault rails are different of course.

And regarding projectile speed, because xxxx-rails (no pun intended, I swear!) it seems even more reasonable to use higher projectile speed for them, since they overheat and increase their spread very fast, even further decreasing their efficiency if you continue firing them for dps. But that is just a theory, I didn’t really do much practical application.

No I’m using rails. And doing fine, because of the aiming overcharge already boost your chances to near 100%

Projectile speed is better imho. But implants are very personal. I have mines selected so they apply in all the ships I fly, and since I fly all the ships, is the most generalist implant build ever.

But people who just fly one or two classes or even ships, then you can tweak implants and use just the ones you need for that.

Tillo, I tried your build except with a reinforced em and thermal rather than thermal and kinetic and my survivability has stayed the same, although in battle I can take more damage before losing my shields even with the problem of a lower shield capacity.

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif