Cruise Engine Modification bug

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Cruise Engine manoeuvrability is significantly reduced even if not in boost |
| What you expected to see | Cruise Engine Modification always decreases manoeuvrability a little bit, but when you use boost it decrease manoeuvrability significantly (that was always the case). However, when you stopped to boost your manoeuvrability was decreased only a little bit. Right now it doesn’t matter if you boost or fly without boost your manoeuvrability is always significantly decreased. (which never happened before, it must be a bug that went with the new patch) |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | In every game (PvP, PvE, Open space, Spec-Ops) |
| Problem details | Cruise Engine Modification always decreases manoeuvrability a little bit, but when you use boost it decrease manoeuvrability significantly (that was always the case). However, when you stopped to boost your manoeuvrability was decreased only a little bit. Right now it doesn’t matter if you boost or fly without boost your manoeuvrability is always significantly decreased. (which never happened before, it must be a bug that went with the new patch) |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

It’s a known issue.

Will be fixed

SC-115917

Wow, I was sure no-one will respond to my bug report, I’m so happy that you proved me wrong ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Thank you Skula1975

On 12/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, AlasBaron said:

Wow, I was sure no-one will respond to my bug report, I’m so happy that you proved me wrong ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Thank you Skula1975

I don’t understand, why do you think it. I try answer for every bug report.

And, for future, read this please