Cruise Control

So i’m on my way to the research center right now and i’m kind of bored so i’ll make this thread. do you guys use cruise control? For me it’s useful cuz i can keep moving and still do stuff like this. very convenient.

Yep, I started using  it today to spot some fuel. 

Works perfectly, and we can still lock ships (Attack drones)! 

/moved.

Use it a lot, I put it on, then play minecraft on the right monitor :stuck_out_tongue:

Never have it off in Invasion, sometimes use it in PVP.

I never used it before, but it’s mandatory when crossing 22km in a frigate.  I set the speed and alt tab to my browser.

It is kind of amusing to hit afterburners while at a low cruise speed to go 16m/s.

I never used it before, but it’s mandatory when crossing 22km in a frigate.  I set the speed and alt tab to my browser.

And this is why it was a stupid move to make 90% of the map ‘Station Protection’. Because big juicy targets can alt-tab to their browsers to watch Youtube or post on the forums about how BORED they are without a care in the world while they wait to reach their farming destination.

Invasion? More like Farm-ville Space Edition.

I do it in the unprotected sectors as well.  They’re sparsely populated, and the majority of players won’t attack anyway.  I can watch the edges of my screen.  If it takes two minutes to go from one gate to another to get to where I want to be, why not?  The only other option I can imagine is turning around and using RT, but I don’t have that yet for T5.

Also, despite the sector conquest map, Jericho seems to have fewer players so fewer threats.

I’m buying the Anaconda-M mainly because of Invasion (it’s a fast guard, what more could you want?) so I can farm for hours on end without threat. Also the federation space seems pretty populated at the moment. Not sure how long it’ll last but when I returned to new eden there was abouts 10 or so players hanging around the dock.