Crimson Haze Broker Mission for XenoChips in less than 9 minutes

Crimson Haze Broker Mission for XenoChips in less than 9 minutes.

I did it in 8:30 the first time with randoms and it did not say mission complete so I ended up relogging again and then did it in under 8 minutes and that worked.

Not sure but I think that the ACTUAL time to do it in and the mission be complete is 8 minutes.

Thank you, I will be here all day! *bows*

3 different logins and I’m not 100% certain which one it happened in so there are 3 logins logs attached. Bye o/ 

Also I didn’t get a mission for the activators 2 days ago. Will we still get enough?

[logs.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14481)

%error%

23 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Crimson Haze Broker Mission for Federation Destroyer Activators in less than 9 minutes.

I did it in 8:30 the first time with randoms and it did not say mission complete so I ended up relogging again and then did it in under 8 minutes and that worked.

Not sure but I think that the ACTUAL time to do it in and the mission be complete is 8 minutes.

Thank you, I will be here all day! *bows*

3 different logins and I’m not 100% certain which one it happened in so there are 3 logins logs attached. Bye o/ 

Also I didn’t get a mission for the activators 2 days ago. Will we still get enough?

[logs.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14481)

I’ve had this problem too, I couldn’t fix it though, I had to cancel it the next day, and you mean xenochips, right?

33 minutes ago, evo888 said:

I’ve had this problem too, I couldn’t fix it though, I had to cancel it the next day, and you mean xenochips, right?

Yes, thank you. All pampered up now. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I think it’s 8:30 actually… really weird bug

Personally I would raise the time limit to 10 or 11 because a lot of people don’t know how to rush the second part and that is mandatory if you are doing it in less than 9 minutes not to mention the other missions that are timed are super easy compared to this one.

Defence Contract in 6 minutes is the best. How did they come up with the time limits for these anyways?

personally I think those times are all fine. Made it in tim every single time I played the PvEs. For the defense contract use a dessie with emitter, halo and the red gas laser thingy (which I can’t remember the name of)

Use the Palom when the mission is available for the mission’s rank.

Don’t forget it also count the delay between objectives and loading time.

6 hours ago, mael9740 said:

Use the Palom when the mission is available for the mission’s rank.

Don’t forget it also count the delay between objectives and loading time.

The after battle screen shows the time it was done in. That is the time that the mission should be looking at. Also I know how to do the mission under the allotted time and I am not sure why you would bring Palom into that when its rank 6 minimum so the difficulty would be the same anyway.

I just use Destroyer, Archelon and Destroyer. Archelon just torp the last *thing you destroy to open the gate* and all healed up or use a ceptor which if you have the fps and ping for it then that is the way to go cause of beacon cap’ing speed. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)