Criminal Status won't mark User's name as red!

Bug report:

While in Open Space, without using Station Protection (Off), you can kill or destroy an object or a player, but your [name tag] will never be red and orange. It will always be blue.

This only changes, when a 3rd person player kills your or if it’s self-destruct, etc. Then it will be red as a killer and orange as a neutral player.

Problem is that same rules must apply for the 1st person [user] as well.

I am talking in 1st person [user], not from 3rd person [player] view.

[Blue name tag] should only be used for users with Station protection on.

[Orange name tag] should be used for users with Station protection off, killing neutral players or bots. [name tag] is still blue.

[Red name tag] should be used for users that killed or destroyed something or someone, a player or bot, when their Station protection was off. [name tag] is still blue.

Screenshots:

[Blue name tag] instead of [Orange name tag] - 3rd person.

M91bZpX.jpg

[Blue name tag] instead of [Orange name tag] - 1st person.

oC7WU9p.jpg

Same issue as one above - 1st person.

3UHZ4UK.jpg

Enemy is now considered as hostile, in red color. Also, when it self-destructs, it’s considered orange. - 3rd person

RPjOoE4.jpg

Logs:

[2017.08.16 00.26.59.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15151)

[2017.08.16 00.39.33.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15152)

told you there was a bug in os : )

one time with Niripas, he was blue…and suddenly was red and could dmg me with missiles…had station protection, of course…

ask him, we tested  again together after …

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

told you there was a bug in os : )

one time with Niripas, he was blue…and suddenly was red and could dmg me with missiles…had station protection, of course…

ask him, we tested  again together after …

This is not even the same issue.

If you discovered a bug, there should be a bug report.

yes, but already done in my last post… will not do it all time, if devs no care, can’t do much more…

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

yes, but already done in my last post… will not do it all time, if devs no care, can’t do much more…

Then all is fine.

Not a bug.

Color of your nickname is code of your relationship with other players/bots/objects.

You anyway friend for you.