Criminal status expired and Military Police Officer still wanted to kill me!

Bug report:

Situation or steps to replicate this occasional or constant bug:

I became a Criminal, because I killed someone in Station-Eden and I got 300 sec. criminal status.

I escaped to Colonization hub. I re-enter back to Station-Eden, when I got still 50 seconds left with my Tackler ship.

I evaded the Military Police with my Tackler ship while under cloak, and when my cloak expired, I still had around 5 seconds of criminal status left.

After those 5 seconds already expired and I was no longer a criminal, the Police Officer still pursued me and continuously fired on me for at least 10 seconds after, until I got killed!

I believe, that it would pursue me indefinitely, since I was still hearing the combat music!

Check the criminal system for Police again, after criminal status expires!

Screenshot:

29di9eu.png

Imo it’s not a bug as it is, but AI flaw. Bots do not know when retreat and remain aggressive until you leave their radar range and stay there for like 20-30s.

[Logs, logs, loooogs needed!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

[Logs, logs, loooogs needed!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Loooogs? Here they are!

Check the time stamps in logs from 18:58 to 19:08. Police Officer killed me at 19:06 - 19:07.

Yes, here we go:

Fixed.

Can be closed now.