Crew implants are not working in PvAi

As title say, crew implants didn’t work,

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

Even if I have all implants in crew they didn’t work when I was using R8 Kris, other ships in my combat slots were R10

We were playing Team Battle in PvAi and Crew implant R9-3 didn’t work against Gravi lens.

1. What did you expected to happen.

Simple, since I was playing against R11 Destroyers I expected that my Crew implants will work to R11.

3. The conditions during the situation.

The conditions were hot, 5-6 enemy Ai destroyers were trying to kill me I was successfully dodging fire from them until they spawn Gravitation hole.

Then my ship exploded in one second. I was not happy at all since my R9-3 implant didn’t work.

1. Further details on the issue.

After destroyers in PvAi spawned gravitational hole my ship exploded,

I respawned and returned to the spot where my ship exploded for first time and I couldn’t find any other details. 

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Since I was not lucky enemy PvAi destroyers spawned new Gravitational hole after 2-3 min and ship exploded again. R9-3 implant didn’t work again.

1. Screenshots

Sadly, it happened so fast that I didn’t make any screenshot.

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

It happened 10min ago, my time zone is EU so Greenwich  +1

Provide logs.

As far as i remember low rank bonuses and higher ranked implants only work in PvP

31 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

As far as i remember low rank bonuses and higher ranked implants only work in PvP

Why is that?

So confusing.

In PvP it is working here it is not working how is in PvE and OS?

Why is this not made more transparent?

Once opened Crew implants should work everywhere if ship is slotted there.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Provide logs.

If you don’t believe me try it.

Do I have to do everything?

38 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

If you don’t believe me try it.

I never said that I don’t believe you.

38 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Do I have to do everything?

You do a barely complete bug report, then you say that you do everything around here.

5 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

R8 Kris

Crew implant R9-3

As far as i can remember, R9 implant only affect R9 ship and higher but dunno if they change it.

53 minutes ago, TheFalseEclipse said:

As far as i can remember, R9 implant only affect R9 ship and higher but dunno if they change it.

Who are you to remember so far?  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

If it doesn’t say “all ship stats raised to rank 17” in the ship selection screen then the higher rank implants will not work on the lower rank ships.

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

If it doesn’t say “all ship stats raised to rank 17” in the ship selection screen then the higher rank implants will not work on the lower rank ships.

That is true. But I’m still waiting for official replay from [@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) .

There is no reason that this implants are not working when we have opponents with R 11 destroyers or sometimes even some R15 ships.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

That is true. But I’m still waiting for official replay from [@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) .

There is no reason that this implants are not working when we have opponents with R 11 destroyers or sometimes even some R15 ships.

Why equalize low ranked ships in tiered PvE?

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Why equalize low ranked ships in tiered PvE?

First of all, this is working in PvP and in PvE, I’m asking why is this not working in PvAi and is this a bug or why is this exception?

Currently PvAI is the only mode that is still tiered.

PvP and PvE both have been fully “integrated” as far as ranks go. You can see rank 2 to rank 17 ships in the same battle.

Seems that PvAI has just been ignored.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Currently PvAI is the only mode that is still tiered.

PvP and PvE both have been fully “integrated” as far as ranks go. You can see rank 2 to rank 17 ships in the same battle.

Seems that PvAI has just been ignored.

Hmm, I guess people prefer to play PvAi, I wonder why?

Perhaps because we still have tiers there. 

But still, my personal opinion is once the crew implant is opened it should work for every ship that is slotted there no matter what rank it is.

This is my opinion,  in this game is like devs are making a joke from everything here, PvP is ruined with hot joining and one tier, PvE is boring and also some games are more than funny with this one tier

and then the only mode that could really be one tier that new players could see what will they fight with or against when they get higher rank ship this have more tiers where they all play as it should in PvP or PvE.

And still, no official response from [@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/), that I see if this is intended to be so or if it is bug.

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) are you alive?

Why does he ignore me ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”) ,

I still don’t know for sure if this is bug  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) or not

Well, game log and data/time of battle needed.