Credits after Patch

Soo… now i am a bit Angry…

So it was announced that you get more Credits and Rep if you use a License and a Premium Ship if I am right? (Sorry if I am wrong and posted that in tehw rong Forum)

I want to ask you, I played with License and a Premium Ship in Monolith, we had the third Wave, but we still lost… 

Now the Fun Fact, we weren´t able to Choose Loot and, in the Attached Picture you see, I only got 600k (before the patch I received over a Million, close to 2 Million credits) Credits instead of a Million or more Credits! As you can see in the Corner on the right from the Picture.

What happened? Any Ideas or Suggestions?

20181005231216_1.jpg.fb73d8c5042100b40a00389e11653549.jpg

Credit gain was stupidly enough dropped on it’s guts after last patch - which personally I also have soldier of fortune, on which is supposed to increase my credit gain (which I doubt it working atm) and am only getting 500-600k a PvE victory with a license, let alone half completion.

Credit gains from loot spots are significantly increased which should more or less make up the difference, but currently, there is a bug that loot screen is skipped so you miss out on that part

33 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Credit gain was stupidly enough dropped on it’s guts after last patch - which personally I also have soldier of fortune, on which is supposed to increase my credit gain (which I doubt it working atm) and am only getting 500-600k a PvE victory with a license, let alone half completion.

• each loot spot gives you 25-70k. R10 Crimson Haze gave me 530k + 190k from loot. 720k - not too shabby from PvE.  Also - brawl PvP pays out more than PvE. Wasn’t that the change people were asking for? Vs AI - it gives me 300k + 150-200k from the loot. That is significant increase.

4 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

• each loot spot gives you 25-70k. R10 Crimson Haze gave me 530k + 190k from loot. 720k - not too shabby from PvE.  Also - brawl PvP pays out more than PvE. Wasn’t that the change people were asking for? Vs AI - it gives me 300k + 150-200k from the loot. That is significant increase.

My problem more or less isn’t so much that the credits from the trophy search are low - it’s more or the less that it is far more inconsistent and overall a lower potential gain compared to the higher rewarding PvE missions.

Pre-patch Ariadnes was 1.2m varying to 1.5m depending on effectiveness and license and Monolith varied from 1.2m to 1.7m varying depending on effectiveness and license - now however both are worth roughly ~700k varying 200k to 300k depending on if you get lucky enough to grab enough credit nodes and not get duplicators, ship parts or random resources tossed at you instead.

14 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Credit gains from loot spots are significantly increased which should more or less make up the difference, but currently, there is a bug that loot screen is skipped so you miss out on that part

Then I hope they quickly get a Hotfix for that.

14 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

I don´t know. I have used the Brawl Mode just once but… I am more  PvE Gamer or Vs KI because in PvP the Players are to good and I always loose the matches or get kiled real fast.