Credit earning

I was just wondering, how does credit earning during battle work? It seems that I get random numbers of credits no matter what was the outcome of the battle, win or loss

take a look at this

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/48106866/file.html

I got more credits for losing the game, I dont get it

Can’t tell anything from that single picture. Take pictures of battle results screens winning and losing and different points scored in the match, then we’ll see how credit calculations works. I’m fairly sure that higher score relative to the rest of your team = more credits. Also keep in mind reward modifier of ships.

I have to think the same as the above poster, it seems to be in some relation to how well you perform compared to the rest of your team.

its strange, ok, in both battles I used exactly the same ships, first one was Detonation, it took a while but we won, and got less than the next battle which was a Combat Reconisance, we lost pretty fast in that one, yet still got 58k credits

Your reward is a sum of guaranteed part and efficiency part.

Guaranteed is a constant value, you’ll get this even if your efficiency will be 0.

Efficiency part depends of difference between your efficiency and the else team.

Example 1.

You are pro, team are newbies => newbies will earn guaranteed only, you’ll earn much more than they are

Example 2.

You and your team are equals(doesn’t matters pro or newbies) => everyone will earn the same amount of credits

Victory or lose have a very low effect on credits earning. Also you has a tech level dependant multiplier on your reward. It calls a Development bonus(you can find it in ship description)

Thanks, that cleared things up alot

last night I did some testing, I did absolutely nothing, had 0 efficiency and got 40 k credits, so that would mean anything above 40k is earned in the battle.

That brings up another question, is it worth fighting and losing credits to repair or is it worth stay away and take pot shots to safely make a buck lol

is it worth fighting and losing credits to repair or is it worth stay away and take pot shots to safely make a buck lol

Are you playing a spaceship shooter sim, or a watch-paint-dry-while-numbers-go-up game? Play the damn game.

Are you playing a spaceship shooter sim, or a watch-paint-dry-while-numbers-go-up game? Play the damn game.

qft

yea whatever, but sometime sI need credits to buy something you know

yea whatever, but sometime sI need credits to buy something you know

you may be punished for inactivity.

Afk farmers/ Bot users/Automated game tools/Hacks

I am not afk farming, Im staying back with frigs and shoot some straglers, because diving right into the fight usually ends up in 20k repair bill lol

i do that in combat reconnaissance. i stay in the back with the captain, heal him and kill the attackers

I always play cautious but I do make my way up with the rest of the team. If I’m running my command then my entire goal is to live so everyone keeps my buffs. Same with Frig so people can rep from me. Darting in and out of combat isn’t a bad strategy. Try to stick with the group or at least one other player if you’re afraid of repair costs. I live so much longer / die less when I’m actively hugging a buddy.

Don’t be one of those useless frigates that sits in the back spamming Torps/Sniper shots.

actually, earlier I tried a frigate with agility and speed mods for hull and short range rapid fire plasma cannons, killed 8 got 11 assists and didnt die once :smiley:

for frigate it’s better to take resistance-mods and some for additional hull or shield. I personally like the assault lasers most. And it’s damn easy to get assists (especially with the Fed-Frigate): buff-assist (heal), debuff assist (propulsion inhibitor -> slows enemies down), damage assist. i often do nothing because there are 4 or 5 enemies in the area but my drones give me the assist :smiley:

Victory or lose have a very low effect on credits earning. Also you has a tech level dependant multiplier on your reward. It calls a Development bonus(you can find it in ship description)

Is this bonus calculated from all of my ships in combat slot, or just the ones I used in active combat?  For example, I have two T3 ships to use in T3 matches.  Do I get less bonus from having a T2 ship in combat slot (but never use in actual combat) than only having the two T3 ships?

Is this bonus calculated from all of my ships in combat slot, or just the ones I used in active combat?  For example, I have two T3 ships to use in T3 matches.  Do I get less bonus from having a T2 ship in combat slot (but never use in actual combat) than only having the two T3 ships?

from all of your ships. Average number.

i think it’s the bonus from the last ship you used. usually i get ~70-90k in T2. once i used my T1-fighter to bring down some campers and only got ~40k