Credit Bonus on Soldier of Fortune DLC?

Steam store page vs ingame bonus page

SoF_Credits.jpg.1a40367b78bca7eb17eac9d77d3ab136.jpg

SoF_IG_Credits.jpg.ac3f3b3fc3c703364db54b6d99fb78be.jpg

I don’t see the problem.

The store advertises a credit boost, he got a loyality boost instead.

Looks like localisation issue. In english version it says “credit boost”.

good to know, too bad i can’t see how much bonus i get after a match. would be good to see what’s base credits, what’s bonus through dlc, what’s bonus for premium ships. i mean, we see what’s bonus for license, shouldn’t be too hard to show the other stuff too

16 minutes ago, RadimentriX said:

good to know, too bad i can’t see how much bonus i get after a match. would be good to see what’s base credits, what’s bonus through dlc, what’s bonus for premium ships. i mean, we see what’s bonus for license, shouldn’t be too hard to show the other stuff too

It’s pretty easy to calculate if you want, especially if you have premium. If you have only that DLC - amount of premium boost = 50% * (base + dlc bonus). So you take that amount and divide it by 5.5. 

nah, i mean i wanna see the base credits + all bonuses listed. right now i have no idea what base credits are, if the SoF-bonus works (beside you saying it does), how bonus of premium ships is calculated (is it enough to use a premium ship once per pve mission or do i get less bonus if i use my destroyer for one part or is it even enough to just have a premium ship in my loadout to get the bonus). with everything listed i’d also know that everything works. and it’s interesting (not interesting enough to calculate it myself after every match though)

I’d figure that since loyalty is not a thing any more all those bonuses would turn into credits or synergy, you have the option of seeing how many credits the premium license alone gives you, with premiums or other bonuses you will have to do the math.

12 hours ago, RadimentriX said:

nah, i mean i wanna see the base credits + all bonuses listed. right now i have no idea what base credits are, if the SoF-bonus works (beside you saying it does), how bonus of premium ships is calculated (is it enough to use a premium ship once per pve mission or do i get less bonus if i use my destroyer for one part or is it even enough to just have a premium ship in my loadout to get the bonus). with everything listed i’d also know that everything works. and it’s interesting (not interesting enough to calculate it myself after every match though)

Yeah - that  would be neat. Like add a dropdown arrow or something to the result screen.