Crash bug?

Hi all.

I have a question - crash  of micro-lokator is a bug?

I bought Sai. I put the micro-lokator in front of him and then I used Microwarp-engine. Micro tenant hitting my ship exploded. Is this normal? This micro-lokator push each ship. Using Microwarp-motor can be for him to break down with 100% HP.

Sorry for English but i use google translate.

This micro-lokator is →   mn3Dsi3.jpg

And Microwarp-engine is “F” button. —>  7q6xNx5.jpg

Look - micro-l is very small, not all see it. We can crash of it in normal battle. I think this is funny :smiley:

aYPAtuw.jpg

Not a bug.

It counts as an obstacle. Collision at high speed is usually a bug. Depends on the speed and ship’s hitpoints.

If you get hit, especially if you warp via warp-gate or a portal and if you use Recon-warp, you will die instantly.

Not a bug.

It counts as an obstacle. Collision at high speed is usually a bug. Depends on the speed and ship’s hitpoints.

If you get hit, especially if you warp via warp-gate or a portal and if you use Recon-warp, you will die instantly.

Haha thanx. But for example Torementor go to portal and get speed can crash by this very small micro-l??? Is yes its NOT normal.

I know it seems weird, but it’s part of the game. If you run in to anything solid whole warping, you die instantly.

I know it seems weird, but it’s part of the game. If you run in to anything solid whole warping, you die instantly.

Not just while warping, while above 700 m/s for any reason. Like the game engine thinking that that one ship you have that goes 700 m/s actually goes above that.

Like when coming out of a strafe at 700 and it going 701. If you are going at 701m/s or higher you will instantly die on contact with any object.

Like when coming out of a strafe at 700 and it going 701. If you are going at 701m/s or higher you will instantly die on contact with any object.

Are you sure? 701 is a death sentence in SC?