Crash after a few seconds in any mission

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

Game crashes a few seconds after I start any mission.

2. What did you expect to happen.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Starting a mission

4. Further details on the issue.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Every time

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)   Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

any time

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

2035208623_Screenshot2019-07-25at17_06_09.png.b7cfbc99243dc16a12081eda7e3ff328.png

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18561) [combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18562) [chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18563)

[dump.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18564)

Good heavens please put that in a text document or spoiler.

Fixed!

One rare crash but happened a few times: in Ellydium plant raid 2nd phase: when you warp in, you get warped straight into that round gate - in fact crashed into it during spawning.

Instead of starting firing at turrets, you have to readjust the ship, find where is ‘up’ and ‘down’ and so on. It was once on a dessie, another time on a guard and the last time on a gunship. So it means ship size doesn’t matter, it’s about the luck you have (or not) at spawning  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Edit: sorry, not Mac version, but Windows. Only now i’ve noticed the section.

On 7/25/2019 at 9:13 PM, WingOwl said:

Game crashes a few seconds after I start any mission.

Accepted as SC-111730