Crafted ships and special modules

Crafted ships as most know generally have multiple special modules to chose from. Though in every case, players are forced to “refit” their ship just to exchange the special module. Even if they have no intention of changing anything else. This is madness and I say these ships should be allowed to swap between special modules just the same way that other ships like the Reaper or Styx can. That way players can feel out which module they would rather use, without wasting millions upon millions of credits.

Also alternative special modules for all ships should not be crafted but rather found in loot or given with the ship.

While you are at revamping SP ships: Give us a “Kinetic Phaser” for Saw One: Gauss-ish single shot and Shrapnel-ish charge shot! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

It could have slightly lower range and bullet speed than the phaser, but more damage.

Also, refitting SP ships should be free of charge, like ellydium ship changes.

9 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also alternative special modules for all ships should not be crafted but rather found in loot or given with the ship.

I like this idea, I want it now,

@developers: we mean the whole special module, not just the pieces

13 hours ago, evo888 said:

I like this idea, I want it now,

@developers: we mean the whole special module, not just the pieces

The pieces don’t even drop in loot lmao.

Do I have to say it again? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

5 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Do I have to say it again? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Yes. And keep saying it. The devs aren’t listening.

58 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yes. And keep saying it. The devs aren’t listening.

Keep saying things while no one is listening is counterproductive, futile.

Give it with the ship as default module.

Btw, did someone actually spent money on this module?!

And btw, did someone get more than 1 part from a component bundle?

Just wondering…  ![:laugh:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png “:laugh:”)