Craftable ship Calculator!

Go to this site if you want to figure out how much your (hopefully) soon to be crafted ship will cost!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OMnazEEaF5cUfFaFjuNTnVAj0rhXOVCcNAkCZwSE_hM/edit#gid=0

Hei thanks man, seems to work all right.

Sooooo much monocrystal :frowning:

Sooooo much monocrystal :frowning:

About 200 it’s not that much really. 21 days of doing all 3 missions with premium. I think it’s decent. 

Yeah so i was wrong, i had the impression that you need a total of 9 crafted pieces to make a ship. But no. 

For each of the 9, you need between 2-3 modules. So it’s 9*2.5 = 22.5.

22.5 * 20’ish crystals = 450ish crystals in the end. 

Yeah… its pretty outrageous right now.  If they ever change the costs.  I’ll update the sheet.

Very useful, thank you!

My wanted setup for ECM:

Pure Silicon - 531

Computing Chips - 546

Osmium Crystals - 474

Metal Blanks - 90

Graphite Plates - 293

Monocrystals - 440

This calculator shows me what a horror grind it is to get your individual ship. <_<

My wanted setup for ECM:

Pure Silicon - 531

Computing Chips - 546

Osmium Crystals - 474

Metal Blanks - 90

Graphite Plates - 293

Monocrystals - 440

This calculator shows me what a horror grind it is to get your individual ship. <_<

“Motivation” :smiley:

So a minimum of 50 days with a license to grind just enough monocrystals?  Never mind you have to be R14 first?

Considering I don’t always bother with the three from one faction, I can’t bother with any of those ships.  :003j:

The problem is the accumulation of all those updates.

New players, if they stay for long enough, could afford them directly when achieving the r14 rank if they keep their ressources.

But if they want to do daily missions, new players have to pay at least 400k credits a day, witch is just a lot.

Old players, who already had t4+/t5 can switch hangar with invasion. But they see those new ships as a massive grind.

The graphite and Monocrystals are really the only hard grind. Everything else can more or less be gained by salvaging tons of stuff you never use. Osmium is slightly hard as well.

Side note:

Salvaging things you get after battles generally leaves you with lots of metal blanks. So iridium slugs are a valid ammo now. Quite easy to come by.

Side note:

Salvaging things you get after battles generally leaves you with lots of metal blanks. So iridium slugs are a valid ammo now. Quite easy to come by.

Indeed :D.  Loving that for shrapnel cannon and lrf coil mortar with increased projectile speed.

I just did a rough calculation based on Monocrystals to see how long I will be grinding to get a Secret Project Ship.

Based on the design I had in mind with all it’s components and their individual Monocrystal cost, assuming I do the daily Monocrystal rewards for 6 each every day, factoring in every 5th day as a bonus 3 crystals (free license)…

The total comes to 68 days. So the earliest I will have gathered everything I need to make a Secret Project ship is December 2nd.

I get the feeling these things are meant to be rare…

Or pay for “contraband containers” like xKostyan’s video showed.  I don’t know if 12k GS would work, or even be worth it compared to a T5 premium.  Even after getting a craftable ship you still have to grind it!

It’s like they’re only for people who look at fleet strength as a contest.  Getting all three would take almost a year to really do.  By then there will be new craftable ships.

Or pay for “contraband containers” like xKostyan’s video showed.

No offense, but no. Just no.

I’ve reached my limit for sinking cash into this game. If the developers want me to spend money, try to make me want to spend it, rather than punishing me because I’m not spending.

I’ll take my free option, as long as it still exists by the time December rolls around.