Cr0's Builds

Last post isn’t up to date and is a pain to edit so here’s the newest mjolnir, requires 0 bundles to craft.

LUL1Axj.jpg

sLhKomw.jpg

chgFj8a.jpg

You forgot to post which synergy rank bonuses you have choosen.

And why do you use the Anti Slow implant at Rank 8, I never see tacler with slows in T5, imo r8 top would be more valuable

54 minutes ago, John161 said:

And why do you use the Anti Slow implant at Rank 8, I never see tacler with slows in T5, imo r8 top would be more valuable

I fly those tacklers lol and they are efficient at sabotaging players ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

5 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I fly those tacklers lol and they are efficient at sabotaging players ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

and I fly those Gunships and don’t have a problem with tacklers

24 minutes ago, John161 said:

and I fly those Gunships and don’t have a problem with tacklers

Not everyone knows about combat reboot lol

1 hour ago, John161 said:

I added the syn bonuses. I really just haven’t changed that implant slot for more than a year, but I’m going to try with the top one. I do like the ability to get out whenever I do get slowed esp. as captain, and losing an ability like that could hurt quite a bit.

Obv. this ship doesn’t have a problem fighting tacklers but when you’re chasing someone else is when they can be annoying.

11 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

I added the syn bonuses. I really just haven’t changed that implant slot for more than a year, but I’m going to try with the top one. I do like the ability to get out whenever I do get slowed esp. as captain, and losing an ability like that could hurt quite a bit.

Obv. this ship doesn’t have a problem fighting tacklers but when you’re chasing someone else is when they can be annoying.

Wasn’t strafe build your best fit for that? I have few memories about that ship, and all of them, hurts a lot  ![:004_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004_2.png “:004_2:”) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

8 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Wasn’t strafe build your best fit for that? I have few memories about that ship, and all of them, hurts a lot  ![:004_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004_2.png “:004_2:”) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

idk strafe just feels really awful now with the slower acceleration, you might need to go crazy with it (strafe bonus and 2/3 strafe engines) for it to be any good. Right now the rotation seems to be helping a bit more. I also think that the strafe was better when there were other gauss gunships around but that doesn’t seem like much of a problem any more.

Just now, Cr0 said:

idk strafe just feels really awful now with the slower acceleration, you might need to go crazy with it (strafe bonus and 2/3 strafe engines) for it to be any good. Right now the rotation seems to be helping a bit more. I also think that the strafe was better when there were other gauss gunships around but that doesn’t seem like much of a problem any more.

I never really used a strafe ship, ever ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) so I can’t tell if there are any differences atm. Btw I’m uploadin my fits on another thread. Feel free to check mine for the Mj!

2 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

I never really used a strafe ship, ever ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) so I can’t tell if there are any differences atm. Btw I’m uploadin my fits on another thread. Feel free to check mine for the Mj!

sure post a link when it’s up

32 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

sure post a link when it’s up