CPU text bug

I looted a CPU from a mysterious container in Water Harvest and its name has a little bug.

post-247730-0-02071300-1428569922.jpg

This is a full bug report here:

Main issue: Missing names and the item description on all listed items. (BUG)

This issue is only present with all 3 credit value items in the Mysterious containers. (HOW TO REPRODUCE IT)

Screenshot:

2v1rsq1.png

So loot has gone back to the previous values. Interesting.

So loot has gone back to the previous values. Interesting.

And since they did this in a hurry, they forgot to name it and add a description.

And since they did this in a hurry, they forgot to name it and add a description.

I think it has more to do with some localization strings problem. Those loots were already named and translated before.

This is a full bug report here:

how hard is that to use a proper form and not inventing the bike of your own “full bug report form”?

how hard is that to use a proper form and not inventing the bike of your own “full bug report form”?

It isn’t hard, but since I was not the original creator of this thread, I had no choice, but to do this, since the OP’s description only describes CPU text bug and not a description as well.

If I would create another one, it would be spam, even if I would just correct and explained additional stuff. They know, what I am trying to tell them, but I will give you a challenge now.

xKostyan, you should show me how this full bug report should look like, if you would create one!

Impress me, xKostyan!

zWzofJn.png

:fed014:

bug fixed

10 mb update probably fixed this bug.

This topic can get closed then.