corrupted files

So I spent about 4 hours downloading the game. When I start playing I notice the tutorial is in Russian so I try to close it and open it back up. I closed it the correct way. When I try to open it–it says that some files have been corrupted (over 33 Files) and ask do I want to check on files. If I hit no then I can’t play the game but If I hit yes then I must redownload the entire thing over again. I was all set to play…now do I have to wait another 4 hours?

So I spent about 4 hours downloading the game. When I start playing I notice the tutorial is in Russian so I try to close it and open it back up. I closed it the correct way. When I try to open it–it says that some files have been corrupted (over 33 Files) and ask do I want to check on files. If I hit no then I can’t play the game but If I hit yes then I must redownload the entire thing over again. I was all set to play…now do I have to wait another 4 hours?

The download system needs some rework so at the moment you have to download everything again.