Corporations Benefits ?

Good morning, my apologies I have a question regarding CORPS, which is the beneffit of having one ?

Thanks and regards,

Actually there are no “real” benefits, although the passive ones are good enough already.

• easier to find people to play with

• possibility to have decent conversations with chatspam

• playing more often with the same people -> playing better since you know eachother

Actually there are no “real” benefits, although the passive ones are good enough already.

• easier to find people to play with

• possibility to have decent conversations with chatspam

• playing more often with the same people -> playing better since you know eachother

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate your help. Hope the developers include more things like corporation skills or something like that

The corporations will be updated from time to time so they will get more content in the future.

as i told the devs, I would like to see clan related skill tree’s and experience.

as i think about it in detail, i see more coming into the game for this. I really think this has potential to make the game really good.

i will create a post with some of my idea’s and come back and let you guys know the link, give me 15 minutes for my head to think something up.

Giving skills to clans is a bad idea. As seen in DDO you get huge clans with tens of thousands of members with only the purpose of free buffs. If anything we should get more logistical modules to help out friendlies and use those on clan mates in a combat situation. The point of having a clan is to work together and compete against other clans to be the best.

Corporations Benefits ?

Giving skills to clans is a bad idea. As seen in DDO you get huge clans with tens of thousands of members with only the purpose of free buffs. If anything we should get more logistical modules to help out friendlies and use those on clan mates in a combat situation. The point of having a clan is to work together and compete against other clans to be the best.

i played it for like 5-10 minutes, not really interested, it was kinda meh, nice game but lacked suspense imo.

There is ways to counter these problems, like making the buffs have costs to obtain per an hour.

but they give clans in general uniqueness, which is attractive.

…Simple…its not the games we play …but the people we play with

to refer to uhmaris suggestion:

Buffs for PvP = NO!

for PvE = O.K.! i can live with that.

All we need is a Corporation Warehouse and a Market;)

hey everybody…

how to change hud view like on the movie? not above the targer but around the hud display…

Wouldn’t corperation territory battles be a good idea? Though I guess it would make the people saying Star Conflict is basically World of Tanks in Space, scream a bit louder, Corperation buffs though would be a great idea, but I think to restric it, having the buff only occure if your in a match with a corperation official or the leader would be better, that way there is a sort of command structure in the corperation(even if it would be somewhat forced) and the buffs make teamwork worth while for the less motivated, but these are just my thoughts.

Though with the buffs, I’m talking about teamwork related buffs, like if you’re locked onto the same enemy as a member of your corperation then you do extra damage or you fly faster, or if your within range of a certain number of people from your corperation then you get a shield buff, things like that.

Allowing a set up of corporation vs. corporation battles would be cool; wherein the server only allows the two corporations in and keeps each corporation on its own side.

That’d give a good incentive to create corporations.