Corporate OS farming

In short, I would like to help corporations as whole in terms of progress so their members advance faster and train at the same time to get better at the game and wealthier without getting annoyed to rage quit life itself.

• I can’t work with utter newbies therefore I will help those who are willing to help themselves as the very bottom of my demands. That means, read [THIS](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30522-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-star-conflict/)[](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30522-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-star-conflict/) and then [THIS](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29834-how-to-open-space/) and then we can talk further.
  • I can’t be bothered by second guessing my every move and someone or everyone being a smart@ss yelling/telling/bragging constantly “i have xxxx of this and xxxx of that” or why would his holiness want to do these filthy peasant farmings.
  • Teamwork first, greed/selfishness last.
  • Any annoying behavior or questions like where’s the fuel/drone/container/mendes/guardian/new eden, i’m out, therefore read what i spent my free time to write down.

I’m working on a large scale farming plan that could, if implemented right, yield enough materials so everyone can have a destroyer, sp ship, or whatever you’re gunning for in a matter of days with just one wing of people.

The main thing is, just listen to what i have to say and don’t do anything else besides that so it stays time-efficient and helpful to everyone, meaning dont wander off to do “just dailies” or “just a task”, do that when you’re alone and not in the group.

All coordination will be done using either discord or teamspeak of any choice.

Please dont comment how OS is pointless and the idea is dumb or how there is no point in that mode because MCC’s were nerfed into oblivion, not interested in reading those kind of comments.

For some reference points about OS take a look [HERE.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31829-open-space-adventures/)

Hey, check it out, i have xxxx of this and xxxx of that!!

+1

13 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

Hey, check it out, i have xxxx of this and xxxx of that!!

BTW papymcxxxx buahahahah

screenshot-170507-185033.jpg.a4997bba03e529aa0d68f0e0d380ae31.jpg

Feels great to have OS teams again ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Isn’t the absolute fastest way to get materials in OS to park a destroyer on the Smuggler’s Hideout gate in Fort Muerte. This is what I have determined from reading your guides.

You can farm anywhere you want, just check the rarity of the transport drops in your preferred sector. I don’t want to farm without station protection nor too far from a drone or station so sometimes you can see me farming even outside the station itself ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Oh ok, so while the farming spot I mentioned is good due to the fact that 2 transports pop through that gate every 60 seconds, they don’t have the best possible drop. They do 2 container 1 gold ore.

Fort Muerto

• smugglers hideout transports (2) drop materials and credits
  • red gate transport drops materials and credits
  • raider range transport drops materials and credits, side note= high chance of getting neodium/berillyum ores from regular gates, lesser chance from red gate transport

Since you like farming there, here are some tips from my guide