Corporate Earning quest is not giving rewards for the second completion between server refreshes.

Since there is no section for bug reports on a quest not giving rewards.  I will post this here.

Something has been bothering me lately, with the Corporate Earnings Quest.  Today I made certain I looked at it before completing the quest.

Your bug report needs to look like this:

1. Description of the problem, what happened. 

Completed Corporate Earnings for second time within 24 hours and received no reward.

2. What did you expected to happen. 

To receive 50 Iridium.

1. The conditions during the situation. 

Complete the quest once, later quest will reappear.  Complete it the second time and you will not receive a reward.

4. Further details on the issue.  It occurs daily for me.  Quest appears 2 times between server refreshes.  It may be bugged and the quest should only appear 1 time, or it may not be giving the reward for the 2nd time if it is supposed to.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Every time the quest appears for a second time within 24 hours.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)   Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name! 

I did not get a Screen Shot before when the quest was 4/5.

1. If possible, the time when it happened. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone. 

US west Coast.  1542 local time according to the game.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag).

N/A

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

N/A

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening. N/Ascreenshot-180607-154227.jpg.3d6e788ef67ad9c2f382a676a86675cd.jpg

5 hours ago, dragon82a said:

2. What did you expected to happen. 

To receive 50 Iridium.

Your corperation recieves the 50 Iri… not you.

Not a bug. Corporate Iridium goes to your corporation, not your personal account.

ok then tyvm. no wonder I did not see it.

Lmao so many people have reported this “bug” XD

They need to implement a huge popup in huge neon flashing letters that cannot be closed for 5 seconds saying that this reward will not give you the iridium but it will to your corporation whenever you accept it.