Corp Fights, T2 Regular Fights

I just wanted to advocate for more Corp groups playing the regular mode. I think a lot of ppl who are drawn to corp squad play will find regular mode addictive because of the increased effectiveness of teamwork.  The ques for T2 Regular Fights have been long as of late on US time.  I play nightly in  T2 Regular Fight.  Send me a /whisper to Tbox001 in game if you want to que your squad against ours (or try at least). 

What corp are you in?

+1 already did a bunch with tbox001 its good to see good teamwork and friendly games. unlike the whisper flame  that seems to happend when people lose. in 1v1’s or small games.

+1 already did a bunch with tbox001 its good to see good teamwork and friendly games. unlike the whisper flame  that seems to happend when people lose. in 1v1’s or small games.

Or the amount of butthurt on some peoples stream, thank god I got them saved up lol

Paisti is always up for T2 Realistic, it’s the only bracket we play right now because it takes forever to progress to T3 and higher as things are right now.

Btw why are you not streaming anymore? Friend tried to ask you that ingame but you blatantly ignored him!