Contracts by UMC: updating the InfoCenter

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Feel free to add couple of paragraphs with any info you feel necessary, and it would make perfect sence to explain how crew works in the same section (add some picture to go with it too). Thank you.

ok well i already did it, sorry jumped the gun, anyway do check the page now, and let me know if theirs any changes to do. P.S. just finished off empire table only, other two being added

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Implants

also is their to upload an image larger than 1 mb?, that starting picture is just too small

OK i’m done with it, let me know of any changes

Hm,maybe I can do something about the achievements?

43 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Hm,maybe I can do something about the achievements?

Let me get back to you on that, personally i did not look into that area yet, and I am not sure how much of the content we want on a wiki - since there are a lot of achievements and titles in the game, and does it even make sense to have all of that on the wiki.

Feel free to look around and think about it, send me a message on how you see a final product of that.

oh btw need to change the implant page heading itself, i couldnt do it as i dont have the permission, so, you know what to do

On 9/29/2016 at 0:56 AM, APSingh said:

oh btw need to change the implant page heading itself, i couldnt do it as i dont have the permission, so, you know what to do

You mean “Implants” to “Implants and Crew”? For that we would have to create a new page with that name, and then delete/redirect the old one, i think it is fine as is.

Achievements icon.png   Achievements ** Status: xXThunderFlameXx**

Update WiKi page Achievements.

Description:

• Change over all look of the page to be similar to Example_1Example_2Example_3 (Table border type, Background colors, no white cards)

• Add info regarding Achievements section - Describe 9in general) each achievement category and provide an example of an achievement from that category 

Profile icon.png  Profile Status: StatueofLibroty

Update WiKi page Profile

.- Change over all look of the page to be similar to Example_1Example_2Example_3 (Table border type, Background colors, no white cards)

• Provide a screenshot of an ingame profile and describe what means what on that profile (like Fleet strength, Pilot rating, Win Ratio)

• Short description for pages “Titles” and “Taunts” (with an example image)

• Mention Achievements and Medals

Don’t miss out on your chance to get some gold, that can be spend on all these shiny containers ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Achievements,gimme.

5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Achievements,gimme.

sure thing

I’ll take the profile page.

Just had literally 50% of the medals page progress go poof because I clicked “Show Changes”…

I guess that function doesn’t work…

Damnit…

It works for me no problem

I mean it worked but it didn’t save any progress made on the page…

Achievements section seems intact too,any other contracts fot us to complete?

It also seems that a number of medal icons are missing/weren’t in the package given for some reason. Check the medals page to see which ones. (I may have just miss-named them though)

6 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I mean it worked but it didn’t save any progress made on the page…

Ofcourse it doesnt save it, it is a preview and even has a big red notification about it.

Yeah but when i went back to the page they were gone.

Whatever though I’ve pumped up the efficiency level. Almost back to where I was.

I have completed the Medals page. Contact me with any errors, but there shouldn’t be any.

Well this was a bit over due

Here is a general outline what has to be touched or worked on, looking from a main page sections:

GAME MODES

• PvP (+ CO-OP)
  • Sector Conquest (rework, waiting Sec Con patch)
  • Leagues
  • Custom Battle
  • Open Space - (rework, awaiting NY expansion patch)

PILOT

• Community
  • Advancement

SHIPS

• Synergy
  • Ship Construction - this is not crafting, section will be renamed, but content should be about how Star Conflict ships work in general and mechanics like resistances, healing, HP hull HP shields and so on. Currently it is copy form RU so maybe try google translate if it gives any general idea about the content.

SHIP EQUIPMENT

• everything, rework 

GENERAL INFORMATION

• content

Stuff in green can be worked on some of it just need a visual fix (remove white back grounds and make it look like rest of the wiki), gold compensations still apply. 

As well

I need new pages 

TheDarkRedFox - Bundles (i think i have all the icons for bundles and resources)

Containers

Profile Bonuses ( i have all the icons for profile bonuses)

Crafting ship parts