Contest: Wish Star Conflict a Happy Birthday (Discussion)

dcf5f19bd53f39e6c7dd65f45788.jpg

Feel free to discuss the contest in this topic.

Give the rank up rewards to players that have already reached R15 and I will wish you happy birthday, but at the moment you’re in my bad books :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a sour taste in my mouth.

I supported you for 4 years and I don’t get the rewards that new players can get now…

If you can give me those well earned ranked rewards (45 total), then we are all fine and we can celebrate together.

Wait so we need to make an original image without using editing software, but it also needs to have the “star conflict turns 4!” somewhere on it?

This makes no sense.

The only way to edit an image is to use editing software. Either that or print it out, draw on it, scan it, and submit that.

Or by “photo” do you mean “drawing”? In that case I’m out of the contest by default. XD

Wait so we need to make an original image without using editing software, but it also needs to have the “star conflict turns 4!” somewhere on it?

This makes no sense.

The only way to edit an image is to use editing software. Either that or print it out, draw on it, scan it, and submit that.

Why does it makes no sense? Is it that hard to make an phote where you have written/stuff… “star conflict turns 4!” somewhere?

Example: bMvzvJP.jpg

Brilliant!

So just take a pic with your phone of your masterpiece made in Photoshop. Love it. Xp

Yes, “star conflict turns 4” can be placed anywhere, but in real life (without photoshop). For example - photo with snails.

who the hell keeps snails as pets XD

Someone)

So just take a pic with your phone of your masterpiece made in Photoshop. Love it. Xp

Notepad ftw

Don’t start flaming, guys! It’s fun contest)

Me (i had a tiny fishtank only for them). And tons of other people in the world.

n4a7t0.jpg

:fed_lol: :fed_lol: :fed_lol:
The photo with snails is hilarious.

Me (i had a tiny fishtank only for them). And tons of other people in the world.

And me… I had an aquarium full of fish and lots of snails like apple snails and another one that I can’t name now.

Working on mine but technical difficulties in both lighting and my subject are extending the process. *2652 pics later* Aha! I’ve finally gotten the one perfect shot! *sister deletes it*

Well I guess I’m using the blurrier one. I had a nice one but it gone now. Oh well. Xp

Working on mine but technical difficulties in both lighting and my subject are extending the process. *2652 pics later* Aha! I’ve finally gotten the one perfect shot! *sister deletes it*

Well I guess I’m using the blurrier one. I had a nice one but it gone now. Oh well. Xp

LOL Your cat looks so much like the fox in your profile.

LOL Your cat looks so much like the fox in your profile.

Cats are cheating :005j:

Oh aquarium snails, sure! But those are land snails! Slimy things that leave trails all over the place and that French people eat! (and before you ask, yes I have eaten snails before… they are actually quite nice)

Oh aquarium snails, sure! But those are land snails! Slimy things that leave trails all over the place and that French people eat! (and before you ask, yes I have eaten snails before… they are actually quite nice)

By the way, we have few big snails in our office too! Do French eat special small snails?

By the way, we have few big snails in our office too! Do French eat special small snails?

Ho no… The bigger the better! :smiley: We even have snaul farms here in Fr